Mandalorian Assault Armor

I'd like to know why we still seem to get angry about the multiple topic issue? we know it's an SQL error that seems to cause some posters to accidentally post multiple threads, we know he is not intentionally spamming us....

Anyhoo

No idea about the Armour's but I too would be disappointed should it be absent.

Has anybody encountered the *true* Mandalorian Assault Armor we got in the original?  Or just the Cassus Fett rip-off armor?  If it isn't in there at all, I will be greatly upset......

I think I'd get Xbox live just to get that damn armor.....

It had a bad-ass multiplier of at least 30

I'm not sure what you mean by the true Mandalorian Assualt Armor. There are a few different types of Mandalorian Armor. Can you be a little more specific about what you are looking for?

PS KOTOR2 is not Xbox Live enabled. There won't be any downloadable content this time around.

You can delete them if you want if I remember correctly.  Just go into edit and hit delete.  Or does that not work for the first post?

Not only can you delete any of your posts, you can also delete any of your topics, regardless of how many people have posted in it.

There should be a 'Moderator options' pull-down menu in the bottom left hand corner, whereupon you can select 'delete topic'. :ermm:

manthing2.jpg

Has anybody encountered the *true* Mandalorian Assault Armor we got in the original?  Or just the Cassus Fett rip-off armor?  If it isn't in there at all, I will be greatly upset......

I think I'd get Xbox live just to get that damn armor.....

It had a bad-ass multiplier of at least 30

Why do you need armors though?