Okay, finished the game a week or so ago, and am playing through again,

BUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO REVAN?!

I wanted he and Bastila to go off and settle on some remote world and spawn all sorts of hard ass Jedi kids. But no. Last I heard, Revan dissappeared somewhere in space "trying to protect us from something." Somebody give me all the details please.....

Okay, finished the game a week or so ago, and am playing through again,

BUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO REVAN?!

I wanted he and Bastila to go off and settle on some remote world and spawn all sorts of hard ass Jedi kids.  But no.  Last I heard, Revan dissappeared somewhere in space "trying to protect us from something."  Somebody give me all the details please.....

You pick the fate of Revan on Peragus. Also, get T3 to show you a video about

Bastila

and if you want to know what Revan did...

he went to fight the True Sith.

Revan didn't die, he went off to fight the "True Sith" by himself. Most likely the Exile will be going to help him. Did you not ask Kreia of his whereabouts?

something tells me he didnt bother exhausting all dialogue options with kreia and instead decided to just butcher her. <_<

youd be surprised how many people have these complaints/questions about what happens when all the problem was is they rushed through the game and didnt actually listen to/read the dialogue.

Revan didn't die, he went off to fight the "True Sith" by himself. Most likely the Exile will be going to help him. Did you not ask Kreia of his whereabouts?

something tells me he didnt bother exhausting all dialogue options with kreia and instead decided to just butcher her. <_<

youd be surprised how many people have these complaints/questions about what happens when all the problem was is they rushed through the game and didnt actually listen to/read the dialogue.

For sure Night! Ive noticed that alot!

To get T3s video, it doesnt matter what side you go.

(this is something I REALLY liked about game)

Light or Dark side, just dont be a stupid evil and insult and threaten everyone. Thank T3 for his aide and repair his broken areas! And you will get the video :devil:

Love when they make it so just because your evil doesnt mean you have to treat everyone like dirt! T3 does a boat load of things for the group on the Ebon Hawk (repairing ship, stealing the Missing Jedi Master List, Stealing the holocron of your trial) so treat him as a valued member of the group and you will get the holocron of Bastila/Carth every time :lol:

No I talked to just about everybody, and exhausted as much dialogue as I could, but all i really discovered was that he had disappered and was fighting the true Sith.  That's not exactly a fulfilling revelation.  I was/am sure there had to be more... if not, so be it.

That's not the revelation I was expecting either but that's the one we got.

I choosed revan light male...this time...so he still goes and fights the sith? I havent played the lightside yet.

He goes to fight the "True Sith" whether you said he was dark or light.

hehe this revan goin to fight the 'true sith' reminds me of halo u have the covenant (your enemy) but then the flood (the real enemy) just rambling but it sort of is the same as the sith are your enemy but the REAL sith may just be trying to kill both the sith and the jedi oh well...

I'm sorry to disappoint you but some people think he's fighting the Yuuzhan Vong.I don't see how he could find them since they're immune to the Force.

Maybe he had a map and a compass. Really, finding people through the force is completely over-rated. I mean, you can create planet-sized star destroyers and hyperdrive engines in this galaxy yet no-one thought to invent the phonebook? That's got to be first on the list in any civilized society. What if you need a plumber or an electrician?! Any sort of book would be nice really. How many books have you seen in SW? They don't have book one. Where are all the ****ing books?! How much shorter would Empire Strikes Back be if Luke just went to the library and picked up The Bumper Book Of Jedi Wisdom? Instead he gets his pits sweaty on some crappy planet made entirely of swamp. And what's with the swamps anyway? Yoda's 900 years old and can juggle fighter-ships with his mind but he's never heard of land reclaimation?! The greatest mind of the Jedi Order for a millenium in a hypertechno sci-fi galaxy and he couldn't come up with something that a few stoned dutch people knocked up within minutes of the industrial revolution. He was probably distracted by something shiney.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but some people think he's fighting the Yuuzhan Vong.I don't see how he could find them since they're immune to the Force.

Maybe he had a map and a compass. Really, finding people through the force is completely over-rated. I mean, you can create planet-sized star destroyers and hyperdrive engines in this galaxy yet no-one thought to invent the phonebook? That's got to be first on the list in any civilized society. What if you need a plumber or an electrician?! Any sort of book would be nice really. How many books have you seen in SW? They don't have book one. Where are all the ****ing books?! How much shorter would Empire Strikes Back be if Luke just went to the library and picked up The Bumper Book Of Jedi Wisdom? Instead he gets his pits sweaty on some crappy planet made entirely of swamp. And what's with the swamps anyway? Yoda's 900 years old and can juggle fighter-ships with his mind but he's never heard of land reclaimation?! The greatest mind of the Jedi Order for a millenium in a hypertechno sci-fi galaxy and he couldn't come up with something that a few stoned dutch people knocked up within minutes of the industrial revolution. He was probably distracted by something shiney.

:blink::lol::lol:;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well actually, theres plenty of libraries in the galaxy, theres Curran, theres the Library of Xer on Criton's Point. I'm pretty sure theres more, but in the film theres the one on Coruscant.. maybe theres no books, but since it's all sci-fi why would they need them?

I think after Han Solo got frozen, Luke went back to Tatooine, to Obi-Wans house, and there, is a book Obi-Wan had, something about the Jedi teachings (probably be titled "So your Father is the Dark Lord - Jedi for Dumbies" volume 3, issue 5 lol :D

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."