How do you finish the Redemption mission?

I could be wrong but I think he means the Redemption mission on Dantooine. If you talk to Zherron's second in command dude (forgot his name) ask him why people dislike Jedi. He says he disagrees...I think you can convince him to tell people that Jedi aren't really the enemy.

This I believe opens up the Redemption mission, where it says Jedi have a bad reputation on Dantooine and somehow it has to be ammended.

I could be wrong but I think he means the Redemption mission on Dantooine. If you talk to Zherron's second in command dude (forgot his name) ask him why people dislike Jedi. He says he disagrees...I think you can convince him to tell people that Jedi aren't really the enemy.

This I believe opens up the Redemption mission, where it says Jedi have a bad reputation on Dantooine and somehow it has to be ammended.

Yes, that quest cannot be completed.

Yes, that quest cannot be completed.

or if it can, i havent found a way to do so.

<sighs>

THE QUEST CAN BE COMPLETED!

Myself and others have posted how to a few times over now (once more for good luck).

1) *this not confirmed but cant hurt* exit the Ebon Hawk with a lightsabre to get the reaction from the lady that meets you

1a) Speak to administer Adari about the Jedi and why folks hate them

2) speak to the militia guy in hallway and convince him to speak his mind (hes in favor of the jedi) to his freinds when asked about it

3) Rescue Sith Lord Vrook from Caves (you have to do enclave first to find the hints that Vrook is even in the caves)

4) Defend village from mercs (give the feel good speech to the militia while your at it, fix the turrets, heal the injured, activate the droids)

5) Speak to the woman who first met you at the landing pad on Dant (shes just outside the front entrance of Koontar (or how ever its spelt).

Quest over and completed :thumbsup:

PS: Since posting this in multiple other threads I retried this and the quest DOES infact read as completed if you do this.

I couldn't even find that feel good speech, either. And I was playing LS. When I asked Zherron if could talk to the troops, my only options were basically, "You guys should just run for the hills because being shot by blasters is horrifyingly painful."

Or something to that effect.

Thanks for the info! I tried 3 times what you suggested and still I cant finishes that redemption mission on Dantooine. I wonder with this redemption mission be tune up for the pc version & a patch version for xbox as well. I like to see the HK factory mission too in a patch for sbox as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I believe the quest may be bugged, at least on the PC.  I completed all the steps above up to the woman at the base as you exit.  However, whether I recruit her for the militia or not, it makes no difference...I have no option to initiate conversation with her.

That is true. I did the same thing, recruit her and not recruit her, still same effect. All she ays is "That was some fight, glad we made it through." or something like that, with both options. (I saved the game and restored back to try the other option.) As far as I can tell, the quest is bugged and cannot be completed. I also tried revealing myself as a jedi at landing to the grouchy bad tempered old man mechanic, and not (keeping my ID secret), also no change to quest outcome. Yes I talked to the militia Lieutenant to talk good about jedi, everybody etc. (Multiple save game options, believe me) I hope that this is one of the bugs fixed by TSL Restoration Project, but for now, they do not have a temp fix yet.

For the "Inspire the troops" part of Dantooine, having a high persuade skill helps :) Otherwise you inspire them with explaining how being shot in the groin feels like...

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I take no blame for this thread-ressurection.

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

Why do old topics scare you? If it's relevant, then I would rather people resurrect the old topic (as long as it is not too large). The Bioware fora lock topics after a few days, and consequently it is a nightmare to search there.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT