Master Vandar

Was anyone else saddened to learn that

Master Vandar died at Katarr?

Or was it just me?

just you. yoda is the only one of that series that saddened me when he died.

btw, whats with the spoiler tags in a spoiler forum? i figured the whole point of this forum is for spoilers and if anyone stumbled across something they didnt want to know about they should have avoided this forum or entered at their own risk. :devil:

Was anyone else saddened to learn that

Master Vandar died at Katarr?

Or was it just me?

just you. yoda is the only one of that series that saddened me when he died.

btw, whats with the spoiler tags in a spoiler forum? i figured the whole point of this forum is for spoilers and if anyone stumbled across something they didnt want to know about they should have avoided this forum or entered at their own risk. :(

*species :">

You're not the only one Carth Vader, I'm with you too. I was looking forward to meeting him because my Revan was a LS'er but when I learned of his fate my stomach dropped. I love "Yoda-lings" even if he was a rip off and it was a tragedy to hear of his fate. But it was nice to see his holovid on Dantooine though.

What Holovid?

You're not the only one Carth Vader, I'm with you too. I was looking forward to meeting him because my Revan was a LS'er but when I learned of his fate my stomach dropped. I love "Yoda-lings" even if he was a rip off and it was a tragedy to hear of his fate. But it was nice to see his holovid on Dantooine though.

What Holovid?

If you have some skill in computer and Repair you can talk to the guy on Dantooine who is near a hyperdrive. Ask him about the droid then go talk to the droid and you can Repair it, I think, and [Computer] Tell him to do a diagnostic and if you tell him to tell you about yourself he will show you a holovid of Master Vrook and Vandar conversing about you.

It kind of makes a little sense that they would not have Master Vandar in KOTOR II

Due to the fact that the other council members went to their homeworlds. Whatever race that Master Vandar and Yoda came from are unknown and their homeworld is a secret. It would turn out kind of redundant to reveal it as a world in a game and not in the movies. Therefore they had to find a way of eliminating Master Vandar.