Darth Malak's Armor

Feats Required:

Armor Proficiency - Light

Defense Bonus: 7

Max Dexterity Bonus: +4

Restricted to: Dark Side

Strength: +1

Regeneration: 2

Does not restrict the use of Force Powers.

It is believed that Darth Malak, the fallen former apprentice of Darth Revan, once possessed this garment. Malak and Revan are credited with starting the Jedi Civil War, which led to the collapse of the Jedi Order.

Some people at the GameFAQ boards claimed to have gotten it when they were at level 50 ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Has anyone here encountered it?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well god forbid they should use a new model. They just took an excisting one and slapped the name 'Darth Malak's armour' on it...

Yep. That's the same crap they pulled with Darth Bandy's armor in K1. I'd rather not have those items in the game than have them like that.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

as jag sed with the random loot generator (fasha rasha **** dastardly) theres not a chance of someone findin this netime in the near future, speshully with the level 50 restriction

ps ne1 hu gets that bit in brackets, congrats, i dont fully understand it myself

It's real.

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson