bounty hunter quests on telos question

I was only able to catch them once. I found them at the exit to the beach. I have no idea what triggers them to show up :p

Depends how you answer the question to Capt whats his name.

First time through I said they were on the planet surface and then I in fact met them there.

Rest of the times I just lied and said I had killed them and got the reward...they dont appear after that if you do it that way.

I was only able to catch them once. I found them at the exit to the beach. I have no idea what triggers them to show up :)

Depends how you answer the question to Capt whats his name.

First time through I said they were on the planet surface and then I in fact met them there.

Rest of the times I just lied and said I had killed them and got the reward...they dont appear after that if you do it that way.

what the crap? i've done both of these things during each play through (depending on lightside/darkside) and neither time did i see them. :p

• 1 month later...

I guess it's highly bugged, this one.

My first game was LS female and I got them to appear in the Restoration zone. The second time a LS male and they didn't appear. They also never appear when you first go to Czerka and then to Lt. Grenn to pick up the quest.

Master Vandar lives!

I played ls male first time through and found them as well. Havn't seen hide nor hair of them since. When I see Lt. Green I tell him they were at czerkas office and went to planet surface, get down there and nothing. I usually just end up going back to telos and lying saying that I killed them to get the credits.