Kotor or KotorII

KOTOR II's story was better than KOTOR I's story in theory.

KOTOR I's story was better than KOTOR II's story in practice, owing to the development team having insufficient time to make everything fit together and thus leaving loose ends dangling everywhere.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

KOTOR II's story was better than KOTOR I's story in theory.

KOTOR I's story was better than KOTOR II's story in practice, owing to the development team having insufficient time to make everything fit together and thus leaving loose ends dangling everywhere.

If they would have took just a couple more months, Kotor II could have been even better.

Kotor 2s story wasnt as good as kotor 1s but I liked kotor 2 better.

I think part 2 had the better storyline, just part 1 ran alot smoother!!!!

Reason I think 2 was better is it was more aggresive. It tried to tie each and every character into the storyline in some manner rather then rely on side quests for each character (not saying thats bad, I loved part 1 as well).

What I mean is, from Handmaiden to Visas to Atton to Bao to Maldore to the droids, each character (other then Mira and Hanharr which were kotor1 style) played a important part in the storyline.

In part 1, other then Bastila and Carth, the characters really didnt fit into the main storyline beyond being in the group. Each character had its seperate storyline that was awsome and well done. But finding Missions brother or saving Zalzabaars tribe, or even returning catwoman to the jedi way didnt have anything what so ever to do with Revan/Malak/the Star Forge.

Also I think part 2 was the more mature story. It had twists and sub plots, multiple romance angles, revenge, betreyal, ect. Just over all I think it was written for a older audience then KotOR1 was. For myself, I appreciate small, but noticable, things like that.

Which Kotor had the best storyline?

Personal, I think KotorII blew Kotor out of the water.  The story felt more epic like the movies.

No poll? Ohwell, I chose KOTOR2, because in KOTOR any dumbass could tell what happens and you didn't have to really think the story to really understand it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf