sith academy on korriban

I was just wondering if there is a way to open door without using the thorium charges? I would like to see what is on the holocron this time.

Nope, I "THINK" it depends on who is in your group!

Only time I havent destroyed it is when Handmaiden in my group (which makes sence as she is apart of the holocron storyline).

I suspect it would also not be destroyed if the Disiple was in group (for same reasons as Handmaiden).

The other 7 times Ive played through the holocron has always been destroyed as neither of those 2 characters were in my group inside Korriban academy!

I just tried blowing up the door with the charges and the holocron was intact.

went through light side first time and it was destroyed after I blew up the door.

this time I was fully on the darkside (dark mastery) and I could view it, so being dark side must be the key.

went through light side first time and it was destroyed after I blew up the door.

this time I was fully on the darkside (dark mastery) and I could view it, so being dark side must be the key.

i doubt it. i played through the second time as lightside and was able to see the holocron.

i doubt it. i played through the second time as lightside and was able to see the holocron.

Nope, I have destroyed it as Lights and Dark as well.

As I said, I think its dependant on wh you take into the Academy with you. Handmaiden and Disiple both have ties to the holocron storyline so they are probably the key to not destroying it.

Nope, I have destroyed it as Lights and Dark as well.

As I said, I think its dependant on wh you take into the Academy with you. Handmaiden and Disiple both have ties to the holocron storyline so they are probably the key to not destroying it.

No, the holocron's survival is dependant on how you answer the questions about Revan when you first meet Atton. For the holocron to work, you must say that Revan was a darkside male.