PC's Armband...

Good question. I was unaware that your personal crystal changed with you. [OFF TOPIC]If you have light mastery, is your crystal as powerful as it will become?[/OFF TOPIC] I was also wondering where the idea for a personal armband originated? Is it tied to some sub-plot within the game? Does it hold any significance?

uh?  yeah it does if you do what i described above.

my last save, i believe it added something along the lines of

+3 reflexes

+4 wisdom

+3 constitution

I believe that Epiphany was referring to the PC's personal arm band. Please, correct me if I am wrong, because it would be great if the armband changed as your pc changed.

I doubt they are common, HK-74. You can only find both at specific places, and never at other places.

The armband belonged to the Exile and because of the fact that you were brought to Peragus the armband was left behind in the Republic ship. It probably belonged to the Exile during the Mandalorian Wars as well.

I doubt they are common, HK-74. You can only find both at specific places, and never at other places.

[ Clarification: ] The armbands are commonly found by players, as they turn up in specific places as rewards for their particular quests. That is not to say that the armbands themselves are a dime a dozen, but that there may be other armbands which are not common knowledge.