Turning Handmaiden

I fought all three fights and am on my first planet, Nar Shadaa. We go through some conversation and I tell her to think about it. She says she'll give it some thought and tell me her answer later. I am afraid of this situation, seeing as how my first experience through the game was horrible, because I fear I will get to the end and still be waiting for her response.

Can someone tell me, specifically, when she turned for you.

Well, I um...did good deeds in front of her to gain influence. I fought her and won three times, and when I went to talk to Kreia, she started in on my character spending waaaay to much time with Handmaiden and what the fighting means and then the topic goes....to handmaiden's mother. Of course, by now, if you told her to get back into clothing, you'll have found out that her mother was a jedi. So bascially, Kreia's giving you a more indepth explanation as to who her mother is. So then after that, I went and talked to handmaiden told her about her mother, told her that she shouldn't just deny herself because it's not right and stuff like that and how force sensitive she is and voila!

Well, I um...did good deeds in front of her to gain influence. I fought her and won three times, and when I went to talk to Kreia, she started in on my character spending waaaay to much time with Handmaiden and what the fighting means and then the topic goes....to handmaiden's mother. Of course, by now, if you told her to get back into clothing, you'll have found out that her mother was a jedi. So bascially, Kreia's giving you a more indepth explanation as to who her mother is. So then after that, I went and talked to handmaiden told her about her mother, told her that she shouldn't just deny herself because it's not right and stuff like that and how force sensitive she is and voila!

Okies doc, here yas go.

To turn Handmaiden into a Jedi

1) There is a number of ways to gain influence inside the Academy, I forget the exact paths but save and fool around with the conversation options. You can gain 2-3 influence gains there alone (and a ton of light side points) before she ever joins party.

2) When on Ebon Hawk, when you first meet her welcome her and offer her her own quarters! Influence gain for being nice to her.

3) Defeat her SOUNDLY in all 3 combats. If you take next to no damage when fighting her you do gain influence (Kreia hints at this when you speak to her about the Handmaiden and the combat rituals and what they mean).

4) IF thats still not enough, you can gain influence by healing the

-ill man in refugee sector of Nar Shaadaar,

-Saving Kumas on Dunx, (Bao and Handmaiden both)

-giveing the open starport visa to republic spy on Onderon (Bao and Handmaiden both)

-Not turning in and donating cash to the Droid vendor on Dant

-Standing up to the Mercs when you exit crystal caves on Dant (after freeing Sith Lord Vrook).

-Siding with the Queen when in the conversation about the Queen and whats his name with two local residents (she admires loyalty)......PS: I use this one to gain influence with Mandalore and Visas both instead.

There is a couple more that escape my memory at moment but those more then enough to turn Handmaiden into a jedi.

Lastly, be careful you dont do evil things when she is present.

Oh crap. When I went to Kreia, she started talking about something else entirely. B!tching about how I let too many people on the ship. Now I can't get that conversation to come up.

PS: this was right after Goto's yacht.

Oh crap. When I went to Kreia, she started talking about something else entirely. B!tching about how I let too many people on the ship. Now I can't get that conversation to come up.

Leave shipo and come back and ask her why she doesnt seem to like the handmaiden much.

You do need good influence on Kreia for this option to appear tho

oh, she's had the "there's to many people on this ship" conversation with me too...are you sure that's all she says? Did you try other responses? :ermm:

Yeah, I explored every conversation path I could find. Kreia wouldn't discuss Handmaiden in any dialogue as you are describing. I went back to Handmaiden and she told me about her mother. I don't seem to have any meaningful options left.

I'll try that, Kalfear.

Thanks. Looks like Kreia is saying "you are spending too much time in the presence of the servant of Atrus." I hope this is the one. (It took me forever, not only because I was in the Sith Caves doing visions, but I had 3 convos backed up).

^_^

Thanks so much for helping me.