Loads of Questions

Second time through and I would like to clear a few things up... I *hate* incomplete quests! :huh:

(I am playing a LS female Exile.)

1. So... can you or can you NOT complete the following quests:

(a) New fuel souce for Telos

(b) Jedi Redemtion

© HK factory

2. What needs to be done to have Atton and Disciple "fight" over you? Last time I had Atton ask Bao Dur about me and I wish Bao Dur had said something a long the lines of "Back off, little boy. She needs a real man... with horns!" :wub:

3. Is there a "best" order of planets?

4. What is the point of Mira? She died fighting the Wookie and was never mentioned again. :ermm: If she lives, does she help me at all?

5. Do you really need all the lightsaber forms? I played around with them a little, but they really just seemed to get in the way.

6. Why do you suppose that at the end you find out that:

(a) Atton is just a fool? (What is that supposed to mean?) :thumbsup:

(b) Bao Dur's future can not be seen? :wub:

7. Did anyone else feel like they knew *what* they were supposed to do, but were not really clear *why* they were? :huh:

Oh... I know others things will come to me, so I will just end for now. Thanks for your help!

1c) no

3) not really, but i'd recommend Nar Shaddaa first

4) if you play lightside, she'll join your party

5) not really

7) yes, i also felt like the developers left the gamer in the dark, because the exile knew so much, yet the player did not

Nar Shadaa is the best planet to go to first... that is all.

What is so great bout Nar Shaada? I will go Dantooine first cause I want a lightsaber!

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Well go Nar Shadaa first to get HK-47 faster (and not to mention that once you are done with the very boring planet, you can have fun at the "fun" planets like Dantooine or Korriban) and Dantooine first most likely to get that special crystal that is tuned to you.

Am I the only one that finds Nar Shadaa to be the biggest pain in the whole game? I can't describe how boring that place is.

Second time through and I would like to clear a few things up... I *hate* incomplete quests!    :wub:

(I am playing a LS female Exile.)

Yes, This quest can be completed by speaking to the Hutt in Nar Shaadaar prior to blowing up Gottos Yauht

(b) Jedi Redemtion

Yes, you need to be light side to do this tho. Join forces with Sith Lord Vrook on Dantoine and defeat the Mercs! This will make the Dant people reconcider their opinion of Jedi and REDEME them.

Am I the only one that finds Nar Shadaa to be the biggest pain in the whole game? I can't describe how boring that place is.

i liked nar shadaa. although the entertainment district seemed rather empty in terms of actual quests and such.

i think my favorite was onderon. it seemed to have its own story going on that didnt necessarily have to do with your own story.

i liked nar shadaa. although the entertainment district seemed rather empty in terms of actual quests and such.

i think my favorite was onderon. it seemed to have its own story going on that didnt necessarily have to do with your own story.

I agree. You can get your lightsaber the fastet there, too.

Yes, This quest can be completed by speaking to the Hutt in Nar Shaadaar prior to blowing up Gottos Yauht

(b) Jedi Redemtion

Yes, you need to be light side to do this tho. Join forces with Sith Lord Vrook on Dantoine and defeat the Mercs! This will make the Dant people reconcider their opinion of Jedi and REDEME them.

Lastly, man I wish people would quit lieing in their answers (different poster in this thread), just because you didnt finish redemption quest of fuel quest DOESNT mean they cant be finished! All a person needs to do is READ the text written to understand how to complete these quests. They are very straight foreward!

Please tell me how Jedi Redemtion ends up as completed quest! Because as far as I know noone has be able to complete that one!

And fuel quest doenst really get completed because G0-T0 doesnt anknowledge it...It appears as completed quest but that is all.

(b) Jedi Redemtion

i did all that. sided with vrook and the militia versus the mercenaries and was completely lightside and i never had the quest log say completed.

(b) Jedi Redemtion

i did all that. sided with vrook and the militia versus the mercenaries and was completely lightside and i never had the quest log say completed.

Once i finished the merc part and spoke to what her name (chick that meets you when you first land on Dant) the quest was completed. It has no grand epic ending or anything like that. After the battle when you save Dant she changes her tone from "you will find no welcome here Jedi" to a much more friendly acknowledgement.

Side note: While im not sure if its part of the redemption quest or not, convince the militia guy in hallway (that asks you to check into the head of militia guys activities) to speak his mind to people about the jedi. As I said, I dont know if its apart of the quest but seems to tie in well (you need to do this BEFORE the mercs attack as he will not converse with you afterwards other then saying Zharron was right all along about the mercs).

As for fuel quest, speak to the hutt, then blow up gotto's yauht, then speak to the hutt again. He will tell you he will honor your agreement altho he expects Telos to not be to welcoming to his negotiations. The Hutt then gives you 2000 credits for your efforts and the quest is marked as finished. You can go back to Telos but no one will mention the fuel situation again to you there.

Once i finished the merc part and spoke to what her name (chick that meets you when you first land on Dant) the quest was completed. It has no grand epic ending or anything like that. After the battle when you save Dant she changes her tone from "you will find no welcome here Jedi" to a much more friendly acknowledgement.

Side note: While im not sure if its part of the redemption quest or not, convince the militia guy in hallway (that asks you to check into the head of militia guys activities) to speak his mind to people about the jedi. As I said, I dont know if its apart of the quest but seems to tie in well (you need to do this BEFORE the mercs attack as he will not converse with you afterwards other then saying Zharron was right all along about the mercs).

Strange I have done all that but the Redemption quest never completed. Maybe you need show you are a jedi when land on Dantooine and not hide it?

The Hutt then gives you 2000 credits for your efforts and the quest is marked as finished. You can go back to Telos but no one will mention the fuel situation again to you there.

Exactly. But G0-T0 doesn

Strange I have done all that but the Redemption quest never completed. Maybe you need show you are a jedi when land on Dantooine and not hide it?

Maybe, its always closed for me but I always forget to hide my Lightsabre when I land on dant! hehe. Also its easy darkside points if you order her around after seeing your lightsaber.

The Hutt then gives you 2000 credits for your efforts and the quest is marked as finished. You can go back to Telos but no one will mention the fuel situation again to you there.

Exactly. But G0-T0 doesn

I agree. You can get your lightsaber the fastet there, too.

Really? How do you do that I thought you could only get your lightsaber on Dantooine.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud