Jedi Robe locations?

If there is already a thread on this, please inform me and a mod can lock/delete.

I wanted to know if there are absolute ways of finding certain jedi robes. From what I hear ( er..read I mean. ) is that items in containers are random. ( I found a jedi robe on the republic ship at the start, but couldn't find one since. ) And I plan to use my current game to make my party members have them.

My main questions are:

- Where are most robes found?

- Are there places where you are certain of finding them?

- If I save before opening a container and I don't find a robe, can I re-load and get a different item ( I haven't tested this yet, just wanted to know before I wait through the load times. ..Er, no offense. )

- Can you buy them anywhere?

- When's the soonest ( I know it ain't a word. v_< ) you can aquire them? ( not randomly, I hope. )

I know number 2 and 5 kinda contrast, with 5, I'm asking a sure fire way of getting it the soon..Uh..est.

Thank you in advance.

All loot is random, so there's no set place for anything. You can do the save and reload trick on stores and some containers I guess, but other than that there's no definate place to find Jedi Robes, or anything else for that matter.

My main questions are:

- Where are most robes found?

- Are there places where you are certain of finding them?

You can quite often get a few robes on Dantooine - either by buying them at the salvager camp, or by aquiring the dead salvager's loot. I've found that after playing the game through a few times the robes have become quite common in any merchant's inventory, so it's a good idea to check the stores to see what's been randomly spawned each time you play. Robbing the Palace Museum on Onderon usually results in a decent robe too.

They are randomly generated like all other items though, so it's possible to accumulate a hell of a lot of robes in one game and then to find them quite sparce next time.