Influence Party as Dark Side Jedi

Hi, I like to know how do you influence your party when your on the dark side? What I mean is when your light side jedi you tell your party good things right, but when your a dark side you cant do that because you get light side point. So do you have to mean, tell them bad things so you can get your dark side point but you lose influence on your party, just asking?

Unless you're trying to influence "Evil" characters, there's really no way to gain influence without accepting a couple LS points.

...Actually, there is a point on Nar Shaddar. Remember the thugs you can force persuade to hop into the pit? Tell them to do just that and you'll gain DS points AND influence, even with LS characters, since you're still helping the guy being bullied, albiet through evil means.

Then there's the whole Kreia thing. If you don't mind losing (though you can gain some back in the same convo) influence with her, bring her along with whichever LS character you're trying to influence. Kill an innocent ("innocent" being entirely subjective in some parts of the game) and they'll be all "Ack, what was I doing", etc., but it will be as if Kreia mind tricked them and they'll gain. She'll yell at you of course and you lose with her, but hey, you can't have everything, right?

Someone posted that if you go the opposite direction and lower your influence on those characters (IE: Play the evil to the lightside members) that also has the same effect as if your were raising influence!

Appearently this will also open up the jedi turn for them and give you the full story line.

I have never tried it so take that as 2nd hand info at best.

Hi, I like to know how do you influence your party when your on the dark side?  What I mean is when your light side jedi you tell your party good things right, but when your a dark side you cant do that because you get light side point.  So do you have to mean, tell them bad things so you can get your dark side point but you lose influence on your party, just asking?

You lie to them... oh wait you can't lie.

Basically it was a serious oversight...