Most Disapointing Game Ever

Darth Reven

Mine has to be Dungeon Siege <_<

I was expecting a nice open world to explore in and some decent hack and slash action but instead It was like diablo and diablo 2 just without the charm and ten times longer, all those excellent graphics (for there time) and seemless area transitions largely wasted on a an inferior Hack'N'Slash RPG. *SIGH*

PoR2. I was so angry, but not so much because the game sucked. The game did suck. It sucked so bad, it was a vacuum.

The real problem, though: they took the name of my beloved gold box game and besmirched its good name.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Mine has to be Dungeon Siege <_<

Same here. An idiot friend of mine lured me into buying it saying "it liek Bg2 I sw3ar" and I went and bought the POS without checking it out beforehand.

30 min into the game I was bored, an hour more and I was frustrated and still I played it even more to the point where I was raving furious. But stubborn as I am I finished the ****... but by activating the ultracheat and just walking through.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

NWN and Half-Life

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Tony LaRussa Baseball 95: A baseball game w/o sortable team/player stats.

NWN: Uninteresting OC and clumsy radial menu system

Ryne Sandberg Plays Bases Loaded 3: Removed season play feature. No Ryne Sandberg. WTF??

None of these were flat out horrible games, but they were quite dissapointing.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle