Should Revan Have An "Offical" Gender?

Hello There, :)

OK! all people out there have many different discriptions (sex,appearance etc) for Revan in many different ways either he/she what ever,but to rav it all up once and for all,should Revan have an offical gender and appearence to clear things up,or should he/she remain in many different forms in peoples imagination...

what do you think? any Ideas??

Cheero!

;)

I think how they are handleing it in the video games works well.

If Revan ever became a TV or Movie character tho I think he would be a male! As I said in a different thread, the whole back story with the love interest with Bastila and all just fits and runs alot more smoothly with him as a male character.

For the video games tho it works pretty good leaving Revans gender up to the player.

Same goes for the Exile, if he was ever to become a TV, novels, movie character, the story works alot better with the exile as a male character (expessially with the inclusion of the Handmaidens Race).

I always picture Revan as a DS Male, and a smart one. Not just someone that lives on his ego, but a pure genious, which Revan is anyway.

But I think people choose themselves what path Revan chose, and what gender Revan is, I do not want an "official" label.

I think Revan should have been DS Male, and KOTOR 2 should have ended with Revan climbing aboard the Ebon Hawk and killing everyone and then after killing everyone he just starts hacking up the controls and waits for the Exile....

...Then the Exile comes aboard and then Revan runs ontop of the Ebon Hawk, and theres a faceoff ontop of the Ebon Hawk and Revan smashes the Exile and uses force push to discard of his body off of the top of the Ebon Hawk and Revan goes back inside and reclaims his ship.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I always imagined Revan as a male Lightsider, but kindof rogue, following the Light, but not bowing and scraping for the Jedi Council, doing his own thing.

But this is just what I imagined him as. This is a roleplaying game. Everyone's Revan is different (though I also imagined him as a military genius - its in his backstory).

I always imagined Revan as a male Lightsider, but kindof rogue, following the Light, but not bowing and scraping for the Jedi Council, doing his own thing.

But this is just what I imagined him as.  This is a roleplaying game.  Everyone's Revan is different (though I also imagined him as a military genius - its in his backstory).

Funny. I never thought of "my" Revan as the "military genius" the game told me he was. My Revan was more of an Anakin without the whining. Very impulsive and doing things as he thought they should be done, kinda "chaotic good".

I think Revan should have been DS Male, and KOTOR 2 should have ended with Revan climbing aboard the Ebon Hawk and killing everyone and then after killing everyone he just starts hacking up the controls and waits for the Exile....

...Then the Exile comes aboard and then Revan runs ontop of the Ebon Hawk, and theres a faceoff ontop of the Ebon Hawk and Revan smashes the Exile and uses force push to discard of his body off of the top of the Ebon Hawk and Revan goes back inside and reclaims his ship.

:ermm::lol:

LS male. I think even the Star Wars Databank mentions that he was male and the Star Forge was destroyed.

well then LFL must've chosen that maybe :devil: I prefer male LS any way,went dark side but didn't like it very much because the crew of the ebon hawk became to much like my family I couldn't just stand the and become the "bad" buy and betray them all and I had too save my favourite character Bastila too,I killed her once but it was to sad...so I restarted and saved her. (w00t) :-

No. No no no no no no. And again, no.

The whole deal with Reven is that Reven is mysterious. Reven wears a hood, and people don't know what Reven looks like. That's what the whole convo with Atton was at the beginning of Kotor2, there were so many rumors about Reven, no one knew what was true unless you knew Reven personally.

Reven will always be a dark female to me. Don't take that away from me, and I won't take your image of Reven away from you.

Bastila is an annoying B!tch one of the best moments of the game was killing her. :angry:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

LS male. I think even the Star Wars Databank mentions that he was male and the Star Forge was destroyed.

Where? Because I just looked through the database and Revan was not listed as a character, only mentioned in the other character's profiles. :-"

Don't take that away from me, and I won't take your image of Reven away from you.

Pffffft. If someone on the internet or Georgie can take away your ideas and creations.... :(