KotOR II soundtrack

Well, I've just lost that much more respect for Lucasarts :angry:

Actually, I think the Kotor series was the only thing that kept a shred or respect in my mind, till I realized that they had pretty much nothing to do with the series. We need someone to take on the threat of the evil Darth Lucas! Someone call Revan!

****ing LA

and I thought they did anything to get Lucas more money. :ermm::lol:

er...should I have said that? :o:-

Yeah, well. That would even make sense if they were planning to release the K2 soundtrack commercially, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So, no. They are just not allowing it for... absolutely no reason.

It feels good to know you are supporting such a bunch of f*ckheads, doesn't it?

Anyway, thanks both Meshugger and Akari.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well actually you can with KOTOR 2, in the main menu all you do is go to "Music" and then you're free to listen to the game's music.

Gee, that's such a good idea. I wonder why people didn't come up with it before. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

So then why would they want to listen to the soundtrack in the first place? >_<

To have something to look forward to while waiting for the game?

You, sir, are a weirdo.

And quit blasting my arguments! :p

Meh, anyone with an Xbox, an ethernet cable, a copy of TSL and a PC can get the music off the DVD. It's not hard.

Not hard, but timeconsuming. Please check the file-names for each tune on the xbox-image and you'll understand. Not to mention to rip the music from the in-game movies.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well, I have listened to the soundtrack  and I like it.  It is many ways better than the first game.

I concur. It was the first thing I noticed about TSL, how much better the music was. The only music I liked in KOTOR 1 was the battle scene music. The music on Manaan was particularly depressing, but the theme music from the Star Forge planet I really couldn't stand.

On the other hand, the music from Dxun and Malachor I thought were really fitting.