Resident Evil 4 review from IGN online

kumquatq3

My girlfriend and I are patiently waiting for the PS2 version. Too bad that it looks like a year before it gets converted.

If you both chip in the by a gamecube now, you'd be spending the same amount if one of you bought the ps2 version next year.

Add in the cost of the gc game, of course, but hey, you two can split that difference as well, right? >_<"

manthing2.jpg

I was looking forward to it, hoping it'd be playable for me, but:

Bringing both gameplay types together is a control scheme that for the most part remains disappointingly unchanged from previous Resident Evil games. Kennedy is manipulated minus true analog control.

I tried playing previous Resident Evil games, but I simply could not get used to that moronic control scheme. Frustrating. The game looks beautiful, though; the Gamecube needs more games like this.

I just wish I had any desire to play it now. Darn you, Capcom!

"GameCube's prettiest title."

resident-evil-4-20050103002226231.jpg

Uhm.. Well, the game sure does sound great from the review anyhow, although the reviewer sounds like a graphics freak masturbating over some new technological advance. Which it isn't.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"GameCube's prettiest title."

resident-evil-4-20050103002226231.jpg

Uhm.. Well, the game sure does sound great from the review anyhow, although the reviewer sounds like a graphics freak masturbating over some new technological advance. Which it isn't.

Zoq: Whoa...is that supposed to be something in game? If so...it's pretty crap.

Fot: Craptacular, even.

Pik: ...

Zoq: The only RE game we really ever played was 2. It was awesome. Neve really had a chance to play any other ones.

zoqfotpik-sitting.gif