Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

i can't remember one war when Britain was defated to be honest with you.

The American independence war. That's one land war where they got their asses handed to them. And they weren't faring very well either in WWII until the US entered the war.

Your not remembering it has probably something to do with the fact that the mainland has never been invaded since the time of the Roman Empire.

And um, if you think your vaunted Royal Navy was in any way larger or more powerful than the Soviet navy was at its peak, you are just kidding yourself.

Sure, british seamen are probably the best in the world, but that has nothing to do with the size or quality of the Navy itself.

So thank you for yet another explosion of blind pride, but you should revise your facts.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Another arrogant english poddle without even a spark of historical knowledge, let's deal with him :ninja: :

Britain always had the strongest navy and the most effective well trained army. Its still the same today with regards to the army.

Navy true, but army? You're dreaming baby. Since 17th century reforms of the Great Elector, prussian army was best trained, most disciplined in Europe and became a light in the tunnel to every other military. It was described by its adversaries as true "unstoppable killing machine from hell". English colonial redjackets may give their asses to prussian superiority. Beating some halfnaked savages in India or Africa doesn't make your tea-addicted army superior hehe in fact it took german army 2 months to blow your vaunted colonial army away in 1914 and so UK was forced to take massive conscription.

lets face it, Germany and France don't have half the economy Britain has or the unemployment. Which may explain why they are both begging britain to join the euro bandwagon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What drugs do you use? Germany since 1950 are biggest economy in Europe and your fallen Britain since 1950 is most troubled and obsolete one. Germans are third greatest economic power after USA and Japan.

You are really stupid. If they want to take your pitiful island to eurozone it is only to neutralize "american troyan horse" tha UK is.

And stop saying the Russian army made the biggest difference to the war, i think it had more to do with the Russian Winter

Hmmm there wasn't much snow and cold during battle of Kursk and Bagration offensive (that happened during warm weather). And after 1941 germans were better prepared to winter. It rather had to do with great endurance of russian soldiers and great industry USSR happened to have in the Ural. But please continue to believe that el-alamein change anything and that your fallen island is a centre of the world.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

i can't remember one war when Britain was defated to be honest with you.

The American independence war. That's one land war where they got their asses handed to them. And they weren't faring very well either in WWII until the US entered the war.

Your not remembering it has probably something to do with the fact that the mainland has never been invaded since the time of the Roman Empire.

And um, if you think your vaunted Royal Navy was in any way larger or more powerful than the Soviet navy was at its peak, you are just kidding yourself.

Sure, british seamen are probably the best in the world, but that has nothing to do with the size or quality of the Navy itself.

So thank you for yet another explosion of blind pride, but you should revise your facts.

I think it had something to do with the fact that Britain had other priorites at the same time and sent a tiny force compared to what it could have. Its hard maintaining an empire you know. The ****ing Habsburg empire or any other great power at that time could have invaded America and taken it over if they felt like it, it had nothing to do with the old gung ho American crap.

Also thanks for ignoring the rest of my post about the fact Britain is the only western european power that matters these days.

And they weren't faring very well either in WWII until the US entered the war.

Saxons, Normans, Danes. I think the last time the mainlanded was invaded would be 1066.

nothing really springs to mind after that.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Another arrogant english poddle without even a spark of historical knowledge, let's deal with him :ninja: :

Coming from someone who thinks that 90% of WWII was fought by the Russians is highly amusing. Or have you given up on that particular falacy now?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Navy true, but army? You're dreaming baby. Since 17th century prussian army was best trained most disciplined in Europe and became a light in the tunnel to every other military. English colonial redjackets may give their asses to prussian

superiority. Beating some halfnaked savages in India or Africa doesn't make your tea-addicted army superior hehe in fact it took german army 2 months to blow your vaunted colonial army away in 1914 and so UK was forced to take massive conscription.

You're a ****ing moron, the Prussian army was obsolete in europe until 1861-62 when Bismarck modernised it. And even then the wars leading to German unification where nearly all more to do with the weakness of Austria and France than Prussian Superiority.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What drugs do you use? Germany since 1950 are biggest economy in Europe and your fallen Britain since 1950 is most troubled and obsolete one. Germans are third greatest economic power after USA and Japan.

You are really stupid. If they want to take your pitiful island to eurozone it is only to neutralize "american troyan horse" tha UK is.

Thats some nice speculation on at the end of that, its a fact that the german levels of unemployment are much worse than Britains are at this very moment in time and its also a fact your economy is struggling for growth while Britains is growing at its fastest for decades, its only a matter of time before it overtakes you

Hmmm there wasn't much snow and cold during battle of Kursk and Bagration offensive (that happened during warm weather). And after 1941 germans were better prepared to winter. It rather had to do with great endurance of russian soldiers and great industry USSR happened to hgave in the Ural. But please continue that el-alamein change anything and that your fallen island is centre of the world.

Stop ballwashing the russian army, it was the russian winter that forced the germans to abandon hundreds of miles gained into russia, the fact that after 1944 the germans were stretched to the limit on BOTH fronts and even then the fact that the russians could afford to throw millions of soldiers at the germans due to sheer numbers.

I think it had something to do with the fact that Britain had other priorites at the same time and sent a tiny force compared to what it could have. Its hard maintaining an empire you know.

For whatever reasons, you lost. Deal with it and quit making up excuses for a war you lost 200 years ago.

the fact Britain is the only western european power that matters these days.

Keep dreaming. Europe as a whole is just a companion to the US nowadays. If you think the UK has any real weight by itself in anything you are deluding yourself. And I tell you this as an european. But unlike you, I don't let my patriotic pride blind me.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Keep dreaming. Europe as a whole is just a companion to the US nowadays. If you think the UK has any real weight by itself in anything you are deluding yourself. And I tell you this as an european. But unlike you, I don't let my patriotic pride blind me.

I didn't think any other part of europe had any patriotic pride left, since you all want to join into the one state to rival america, or atleast thats what the corrrupt government in brussels wants to do

You're a ****ing moron, the Prussian army was obsolete in europe until 1861-62 when Bismarck modernised it. And even then the wars leading to German unification where nearly all more to do with the weakness of Austria and France than Prussian Superiority.

Actually prussian army was obsolote in 1806 when Napolean introduced new methods of war. In 17 and 18th centuries prussian army was instant victor on european battlefields. Read history books man.

Thats some nice speculation on at the end of that, its a fact that the german levels of unemployment are much worse than Britains are at this very moment in time and its also a fact your economy is struggling for growth while Britains is growing at its fastest for decades, its only a matter of time before it overtakes y

This I doubt. Unemployment level doesn't mean that economy is in bad shape.

Reagan modernized US economy in 1980s and the price was unemployment.

Your frustrated nation means nothing in Europe these days and that's why you lick Bush's ass - to regain prestige by foreign invasions.

Stop ballwashing the russian army, it was the russian winter that forced the germans to abandon hundreds of miles gained into russia, the fact that after 1944 the germans were stretched to the limit on BOTH fronts and even then the fact that the russians could afford to throw millions of soldiers at the germans due to sheer numbers.

Silly argument. Its not winter that defeated german tanks and assault units. It was done by soviet tanks, planes and infantry in ruthless war. Winter only slowed down german advance in 1941.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I didn't think any other part of europe had any patriotic pride left, since you all want to join into the one state to rival america, or atleast thats what the corrrupt government in brussels wants to do

If that's your excuse for willingly being blind, who am I to point out the crude reality? :ninja:)

Actually prussian army was obsolote in 1806 when Napolean introduced new methods of war. In 17 and 18th centuries prussian army was instant victor on european battlefields. Read history books man.

Well that helped them in the long run after letting napoleon have his way with germany. I was referring more to when the prussian army was actually the strongest army in europe, ie after 1866

This I doubt. Unemployment level doesn't mean that economy is in bad shape.

Reagan modernized US economy in 1980s and the price was unemployment.

Your frustrated nation means nothing in Europe these days and that's why you lick Bush's ass - to regain prestige by foreign invasions.

Ah yes the Iraq war, its no wonder Germany, France and Russia were complaining when they stood to lose millions in the corrupt oil for food programme and you call Bush a criminal? Thats a good one.

And it had nothing to do with foreign prestige, to our left wing prime minister i think that was the last thing on his mind.

Silly argument. Its not winter that defeated german tanks and assault units. It was done by soviet tanks, planes and infantry in ruthless war. Winter only slowed down german advance in 1941.

Iit did more than slow the germans down, it made them do a ****ing u-turn, they abandoned hundreds of miles which had been gained, you jackass, thats a bit more than "slowing them down". its not like i'm saying the russians didn't fight at all and it was all to do with the winter, but the winter was a major factor in the germans being defeated in russian territory was it the way for advances in the eastern front by the russians.

Iit did more than slow the germans down, it made them do a ****ing u-turn, they abandoned hundreds of miles which had been gained, you jackass, thats a bit more than "slowing them down". its not like i'm saying the russians didn't fight at all and it was all to do with the winter, but the winter was a major factor in the germans being defeated in russian territory was paved the way for advances in the eastern front by the russians

When you will learn history and discover that after 1941 Wehrmacht was fully prepared to winter? You obviously don't know anything about war in the east

and quality of soviet armies. But what do I want from an englishman? Let it be so.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

When you will learn history and discover that after 1941 Wehrmacht was fully prepared to winter? You obviously don't know anything about war in the east

and quality of soviet armies. But what do I want from an englishman? Let it be so.

Yeah the soviet army was so good they let the germans advance hundreds of miles into russia, and clearly the russian winter had nothing to do with the germans eventual defeat. Clearly huge soviet numbers had nothing to do with it and the two front war had nothing to do with it.

You are a master historian i accept it.

Beating some halfnaked savages in India or Africa doesn't make your tea-addicted army superior

These "halfnaked savages" were greats in their own respective time period. India during its height was very powerful, and gave a lot to the world in terms of knowledge, especially mathematics. And there was a lot of gold in Africa, which made the Mali and Songhai empires rise to the height of power.

And good job on letting your racism show, considering that some people could be from aforementioned countries. Way to go, troll.

In times of British colonization India was in ruin and Brits had giant advantage over them. That doesn't mean that Indians weren't great earlier. Mali and Songhaj empires jaaay... what great scientists, artists, philosophers those empires had? I'll tell you: nothing. History of africa is a history of nothingness and cannibalism. You obviously are a madman if you think that some naked savage with bone sticked to his nose is an equal to great eurasian cultures like China, Greece, Rome...

And BTW: please don't call me troll just because you don't agree with me. I am on these boards far longer than you are. You will always be a silly newbie to me. Newbie.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

In times of British colonization India was in ruin and Brits had giant advantage over them. That doesn't mean that Indians weren't great earlier. Mali and Songhaj empires jaaay... what great scientists, artists, philosophers those empires had? I'll tell you: nothing. History of black africa is a history of nothingness and cannibalism. You obviously are a madman if you think that some black savage with bone sticked to his nose is an equal to great eurasian cultures like China, Greece, Rome...

And BTW: please don't call me troll just because you don't agree with me. I am on these boards far longer than you are. You will always be a silly newbie to me. Newbie.

Ok I wont call you a toll I'll just call you a missinformed biggot.

478327[/snapback]

I am on these boards far longer than you are. You will always be a silly newbie to me. Newbie.

Newsbreak: You are not your post count or your register date!

Newsbreak: You are not your post count or your register date!

At last someone tapped into the wisdom of the Fight Club! :(

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Mali and Songhaj empires jaaay... what great scientists, artists, philosophers those empires had? I'll tell you: nothing. History of africa is a history of nothingness and cannibalism. You obviously are a madman if you think that some naked savage with bone sticked to his nose is an equal to great eurasian cultures like China, Greece, Rome...

You don't have a clue who Mansa Musa was, do you? You wouldn't know about Timbuktu, one of the greatest university town and place of learning in the world? Or the mosques that were constructed in Africa during this time period? Or great prowess in mathematics?

Don't post stuff which show your ignorance, Nur. All ancient civilizations were great and progressed in their own fields of achievement. Saying that "Africa is a continent of cannabalistic savages" just gives even more credence my statement of calling you a troll.

Even if my opinions shock you that doesn't make me a troll. Live with it.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

They are in your eyes. In my eyes they aren't. Many truths depend from point of view as some old man said...

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

lamo

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What, no Vodo Sias Bassk??? You sorta forgot all the old-school Jedi! I wants Kathar! :thumbsup:

Vodo kicks butt, imo. But, he's not on this poll, so I shall rant elsewhere. Thank you for your time.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."