Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

I would say it would have to be one of yoda or mace. It would seem from spoliers and gossip that in ep 3 yoda gets a str8 beatdown from palpy whereas mace goes down due to a double team. So it would seem mace edges out yoda but i reserve judgement till i have seen the film - btw who has booked their tickets?

And where exactly are Nomi Sunrider, Revan, Atris, Master Arca, Thon, Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn? What kind of uneducated idiot made this poll? 60% of most prominent Jedi are absent here!

Those aren't Jedi, they're figments of poor imaginations

Yeah like you are figment of some poisoned sperm.

No I'm pretty substancial with the ability to type and everything

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Even though Tulak Hord wasnt in the movies he would own all. Cant beat him with a sword or a ightsaber and lightsabers can abosrb the force so id say if you'd fight him ud be F*****. Im not sure if he was in the Golden era comics or not however id like to know this. Nearly every anceint jedi/sith are much more powerful than the new generations.

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Actually he wasn't - all hope that dark horse will revive the series.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Shut up pathetic troll :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I understand that my making you feel like a total lifeless bucket of sh*t is a great source of discomfort in the already painful biological process you call "life", but that is still not reason enough for me to shut up. :wub:

Oh and TotJ isn't coming back. Deal with it.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nearly every anceint jedi/sith are much more powerful than the new generations.

Which is why TotJ was a silly concept, since they went overboard with how powerful they tried to make these characters.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I understand that my making you feel like a total lifeless bucket of sh*t is a great source of discomfort in the already painful biological process you call "life", but that is still not reason enough for me to shut up.  :p

Hahaha you really can dream about this but let's face the truth - you don't have such power I'm afraid. :wub:

Which is why TotJ was a silly concept, since they went overboard with how powerful they tried to make these characters

Not quite. TOTJ was posed as an ancient mythology of Star Wars and was intended to show Jedi Golden Age when everything was better. This is quite popular story trick used first by Homer and recently by Tolkien.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

<stupid sh*t>

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in some states to be so stupid.

Oh my the cheapest trick of all - falsing opponent's quote! :-

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I didn't really need to fake it. I just did it because it was quicker and easier than pointing out that your comparison of Homer and Tolkien's works to TotJ is just another of your many inane comments at which I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

But at any rate, that comment just earned you a...

cluepon.jpg

Yay!

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thank you. Actually I rate TOTJ higher than boring Tolkien (but Homer still rules)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I'm tempted to quote that last statement as signature, but since I would get instantly flamed by anyone with half a brain, I guess I'd better not.

Childern Settle down.

this silly bittering is very stupid. Btw there is no Uberly powerful jedi or Sith that doesnt have a weakness.

I do love Revan very much but he has a weakness.

Exile has a weakness also.

Every damn Force user is not unbeatable.

Childern Settle down.

Next time you feel like patronizing, you might want to double-check your spelling, dad. :-

These boards provide 213374U with an endless flow of new victims :p

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: