Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

I just can't belive that there are not more votes for Mace " Mutha F*#king " Windu.

Mace to me is just sort of boring, he seemed more spirtual in Pulp Fiction then in these films

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I just can't belive that there are not more votes for Mace " Mutha F*#king " Windu.

Mace to me is just sort of boring, he seemed more spirtual in Pulp Fiction then in these films

It's settled then: Jules Windu is the greatest Jedi ever. :D

Until

Anakin cuts his sorry ass

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

It's settled then: Jules Windu is the greatest Jedi ever. :D

Until

Anakin cuts his sorry ass

Is it Anakin that windu fights or is it palpatine. I thought I heard that it is palpatine from somewhwer. I could be wrong.

In episode 3 who is the new Sith that I keep hearing peoiple talk about? is it Asajj Ventress from the comics?

General Grevious??? maybe?

Greivous is a droid not not a sith. Dooku trains him to hunt and kill jedi but he is not a force adept. I heard that they plan to reveal Sidious force adepts so maybey there is one that is excepionaly good. It would be cool if they bought back a darth maul clone. They said that in dark empire sidious was stil alive because he was able to posses clone bodies that he keeps because his darkside energy deatroys any body he occupies anyway. So maybey that is what they plan to do. Since Darth Maul is so popular.

Greivous is a droid not not a sith. Dooku trains him to hunt and kill jedi but he is not a force adept. I heard that they plan to reveal Sidious force adepts so maybey there is one that is excepionaly good. It would be cool if they bought back a darth maul clone. They said that in dark empire sidious was stil alive because he was able to posses clone bodies that he keeps because his darkside energy deatroys any body he occupies anyway. So maybey that is what they plan to do. Since Darth Maul is so popular.

Maybe is a really good word, except when its used with these ideas. Most people see the new movie as a chance for "redemption", but if any of what you said gets in it seems that star wars will continue its downward spiral.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

No Lucas has said that Darth Maul won't be revived..

Grevious must at least be force sensitive, otherwise the Jedi could just lift him in the air and destroy him.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

• 1 month later...

And where exactly are Nomi Sunrider, Revan, Atris, Master Arca, Thon, Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn? What kind of uneducated idiot made this poll? 60% of most prominent Jedi are absent here!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I figured Mace would be with the leaders!! 4 f***ing votes?! He kicks ass

Oh yeah blonde Anakin will kick Mace's black ass and Plo Koon will perish in EIII - like all aliens from this poll, hehe.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

And where exactly are Nomi Sunrider, Revan, Atris, Master Arca, Thon, Corran Horn, Kyle Katarn? What kind of uneducated idiot made this poll? 60% of most prominent Jedi are absent here!

Those aren't Jedi, they're figments of poor imaginations

Yeah like you are figment of some poisoned sperm.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Yeah like you are figment of some poisoned sperm.

Hey! That's totally uncalled for - even poisoned sperms have standards you know! :D

j/k Laozi. :-

manthing2.jpg

That description arguably applies to the Jedi that are in the poll aswell. Heh, but Kyle as the great Jedi? Can't help thinking about that Diary of a Crazed Mimbanite strip where Kyle says "I found a lightsaber in a garage, and that makes me a Jedi!" Those TotJ creatures are not that impressive either.

SODOFF Steam group.