Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

Actually, Palps does get his assed handed to him by Mace.  In fact, palps is begging for his life, and just before Mace is about to strike him down, Anakin runs to the rescue:

Anakin runs down the hall of the Republic Executive Building and enters the office of the Supreme Chancellor. Inside, Palpatine is begging for his life as Mace Windu stands over him with his lightsaber.

Anakin looks at the two. Mace warns Anakin to return to the Jedi Temple as instructed, but Palpatine begs for Anakin to protect him against the undemocratic Jedi.

Again, Mace tries to convince Anakin otherwise, but then Palpatine pleads, 'You remember the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?'

Anakin looks at Palpatine, ignoring Mace.

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said.

Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old, "...before I killed him."

Mace tries to tell Anakin not to believe him.

Palpatine raises his head, an old, withered man appears from beneath the shadows of the cowering Chancellor.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end. Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender..."

Anakin's internal conflict grows. Anakin weighs up the role of the undemocratic Jedi, the omission from the Jedi Council, the ideals and concepts of Palpatine, the loyalty of Palpatine, Palpatine willing to share the way to control midichlorians to create life... to save Padme - his loved one.

Anakin lunges towards Mace as the Jedi goes to strike against Palpatine. A lightsaber battle begins; fast and furious until Mace's hand is cut off. Sidious raises his hands and lightning strikes from them, zapping Mace in revenge with full veracity - and with his lightning he lifts up the disabled Jedi and throws him through the window, out into the Coruscant traffic below.

Hahaha! That's Awesome. I'm glad Windu dies, he killed Jango.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

The final showdowns :cool: :

With Obi-Wan hidden aboard Senator Amidala's Naboo Skiff, and on his way to the secret location of his former student, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda makes his way to the Galactic Senate - now the Imperial Senate where the Emperor resides.

Yoda walks down a long hallway that leads to the entrance of a room called the "Holding Office of the Supreme Chancellor." Two Imperial Guards block the room. As Yoda approaches lightning shoots from the hands of the Emperor. Yoda makes a subtle gesture and deflects the lightning; shocking the Imperial Guards into unconciousness.

Yoda removes his lightsaber and the Great Battle begins. With speed and veracity it moves closer to the huge Chancellor's Pod that occupies the middle of the room until the Jedi and the Sith are upon its great foundations. Suddenly, the pod begins to rise as the two combatants battle it out...

Meanwhile, on the volcanic planet of Mustafar, the Naboo Skiff lands.

"He betrayed and murdered your father..." Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope.

After Padme arrives on Mustafar in her sleek, silver Naboo skiff, she quickly exits the ramp and runs to Anakin. She begins to relay to Anakin Obi-Wan's accusations about the massacre in the Jedi Temple.

However, instead of refuting the accusations, Anakin replies, "Obi-Wan's alive?" Padme starts to worry that Obi-Wan will track Anakin down and kill him. Anakin questions Padme to find out if she told Obi-Wan where he was. She replies that she didn't tell him.

Satisfied with her response, Anakin begins to lure Padme into a more deadly plan - his plan - to rid the galaxy of Palpatine.

He tries to convince Padme to let Palpatine declare himself Emperor. He states that the Republic needed to be destroyed; the Jedi, the Separatists... Once Palpatine unites everyone under his Empire, he will kill him, then Anakin and Padme can rule the galaxy together.

Padme is not happy with this, and just as she begins to tell him to stop, Anakin spots Obi-Wan exiting the ship.

"You

manthing2.jpg

Out of choices here, I pick Yoda.

He is the wisest, and I like his crazy fighting style best.

Off topic

Mr. Fearless, is that a scene from Ep. III in your sig?

Looks like.

I think Bastilla Skywalker is meant to have a pick from EpIII aswell, but or me it aint showing up. Oh well.