Greatest Jedi ever.

Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Greatest and most powerful Jedi?

• Yoda.
    • Luke Skywalker.
    • Mace Windu.
    • Plo Koon.
    • Obi Wan Kenobi.
    • Qi gonn Jinn.
    • Screw the Jedi to hell, The Sith own.
    • Screw Jedi and Sith, Boba Fett owns!
    • The Jawas would kill all of them and takeover!

Best is too vague a term. What do you mean? Power? Potential? Swordsmanship? Knowledge?

Anakin had the most potential of any Force wielder, and yes that includes the characters from the EU. The EU uber-characters don't hold very much credibility for me, as it is much to easy to create an all powerful demi-god like Exar Kun in a book, without paying enough attention to the whole picture. Each Jedi had their own strengths and weaknesses, same with the Sith.

Last thought: I think this is the 12th 'Best ever Jedi/Sith' poll I have seen in the last month or so.

Anakin Skywalker mother a virgin?

She was a slave I doubt she would be a virgin. However I see palpatine paying for her "time" then making her forget what happen. :("

The best would have to be the first jedi ( don't know who that is). He/she had no teachers and had to figure everything out for her/himself. s/he did such a great job the the order lasted 1000s of years. Luke at less had Yoda.

The first Jedi is the real cause for all problems and death because many evil things happen by his followers.

Translation = clueless

Take your analiytical nonsense elsewhere. Nobody is being robbed here, except for the time it takes to read your post. THAT is robbery of my time. Go find someone else to hound.

mr u, how was epiphany robbing people of their freedom of religion. i mean heck religion wasnt mentioned in his post and is irrelevant to all posts on the kotor board...

Because he hangs on my every word, reports all my posts to moderators, and tries to be some "super guy" on the forum. I rob people from their freedom of speech and religion, because I point out that:

Windu and Palpatine fight.

Palpatine blows Windu out of a BUILDING WINDOW, after a brief duel.

Windu died.

Palpatine lived.

I drew the conclusion that "palpatine did not get an ass whipping", and that "no matter how you look at it, palpatine won". Since to win, implies coming in first place. Therefore, seeing that Windu was dead and palpatine was alive, one could only conclude that Windu did not win, which only leaves one person left, Palpatine.

Freedom of religion means that people are allowed to believe what they want. Whether this relates to deities or simply plants is irrelevant. As soon as someone claims that only he is right, and forces that view unto others, he is robbing people of their rights.

It is not my intent to rob you of your time, Epiphany, though you are robbing my time. I feel obligated to step in as I do not at all appreciate your way of debating and I feel that you are indeed casting a shadow on these forums.

Also, I believe I hold the exclusive choice where to take my 'analiytical nonsense' (whatever that is. Analytical, perhaps?), and the administrators and moderators hold the right of deleting, and editing my posts, or banning me from this board. Also, the choice of 'hounding', is also mine, and I shall not be affected by your pitiful attempts at bullying people around.

Ad nauseum,

Mr U

Freedom of religion means that people are allowed to believe what they want. Whether this relates to deities or simply plants is irrelevant. As soon as someone claims that only he is right, and forces that view unto others, he is robbing people of their rights.

It is not my intent to rob you of your time, Epiphany, though you are robbing my time. I feel obligated to step in as I do not at all appreciate your way of debating and I feel that you are indeed casting a shadow on these forums.

Also, I believe I hold the exclusive choice where to take my 'analiytical nonsense' (whatever that is. Analytical, perhaps?), and the administrators and moderators hold the right of deleting, and editing my posts, or banning me from this board. Also, the choice of 'hounding', is also mine, and I shall not be affected by your pitiful attempts at bullying people around.

Ad nauseum,

Mr U

I wish there was a "crying" emoticon, I would so give you like 20 of them for that. But trust me, violins across the word are playing sad, sad tunes just for you.

(btw im not a homophobe)

Everyone here will be truely relieved to have read that.

Don't fight my cause, whatever you do, don't get involved. It'll only lead you down a path of having a stalker follow you around, posting long messages about how they aren't a moderator, but they're telling you what to do anyway. Then they'll make up these crazy stories about how you take away freedom of speech and religon and so on and so forth.

It's not worth the effort, unless that's the kind of attention you wish to bring down upon yourself. :)

It'll only lead you down a path of having a stalker follow you around, posting long messages about how they aren't a moderator, but they're telling you what to do anyway.

Rather amusing coming from someone who feels the constant urge to tell other people what to do.

You see, the beauty of the whole is that I do not have to make up stories at all. There are 'forum guidelines' that must be adhered to.

it was more aimed at mr u, since you were basically accused of being a fascist i was worried that fighting your cause would make me a homophobe in his eyes

Not at all. I do not believe neither of you to be homophobic in any way. In fact, I do not even know on what I should base that. What I do know is that Epiphany has not been posting in a way that is not in adherence to the forum guidelines.

If anyone wishes to debate this, I am completely open for that, but I do not feel this thread is suitable for it. After all, we are talking about 'the greatest jedi ever', which no doubt is more important than our debate :).

If you want, by the way, I could make you a crying emoticon. I have some skill with Animation shop pro.

Mr U

Actually, Palps does get his assed handed to him by Mace. In fact, palps is begging for his life, and just before Mace is about to strike him down, Anakin runs to the rescue:

Anakin runs down the hall of the Republic Executive Building and enters the office of the Supreme Chancellor. Inside, Palpatine is begging for his life as Mace Windu stands over him with his lightsaber.

Anakin looks at the two. Mace warns Anakin to return to the Jedi Temple as instructed, but Palpatine begs for Anakin to protect him against the undemocratic Jedi.

Again, Mace tries to convince Anakin otherwise, but then Palpatine pleads, 'You remember the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?'

Anakin looks at Palpatine, ignoring Mace.

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said.

Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old, "...before I killed him."

Mace tries to tell Anakin not to believe him.

Palpatine raises his head, an old, withered man appears from beneath the shadows of the cowering Chancellor.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end. Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender..."

Anakin's internal conflict grows. Anakin weighs up the role of the undemocratic Jedi, the omission from the Jedi Council, the ideals and concepts of Palpatine, the loyalty of Palpatine, Palpatine willing to share the way to control midichlorians to create life... to save Padme - his loved one.

Anakin lunges towards Mace as the Jedi goes to strike against Palpatine. A lightsaber battle begins; fast and furious until Mace's hand is cut off. Sidious raises his hands and lightning strikes from them, zapping Mace in revenge with full veracity - and with his lightning he lifts up the disabled Jedi and throws him through the window, out into the Coruscant traffic below.

manthing2.jpg

well first let me start on grammar:

"What I do know is that Epiphany has not been posting in a way that is not in adherence"

changing word order does not make for a better argument, and it doesnt make you sound more intelligent, it makes you sound as though you are trying to be more intelligent, i suggest:

what i do know is that epiphany has not been posting in way that adheres to the forum guidlines

secondly, since epiphanys post saying : palpatine won that is all that can be sed (or sumthin along those lines) indicates oppression of free speech and religion it is quite feasible to me that agreeing with him, by your logic would make me a homophobe.

as for not arguing in this thread, im sure they can work around us, after all we do have 'free speech' as a not so wise rabbit once sed

Actually, Palps does get his assed handed to him by Mace.  In fact, palps is begging for his life, and just before Mace is about to strike him down, Anakin runs to the rescue:

Anakin runs down the hall of the Republic Executive Building and enters the office of the Supreme Chancellor. Inside, Palpatine is begging for his life as Mace Windu stands over him with his lightsaber.

Anakin looks at the two. Mace warns Anakin to return to the Jedi Temple as instructed, but Palpatine begs for Anakin to protect him against the undemocratic Jedi.

Again, Mace tries to convince Anakin otherwise, but then Palpatine pleads, 'You remember the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?'

Anakin looks at Palpatine, ignoring Mace.

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said.

Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old, "...before I killed him."

Mace tries to tell Anakin not to believe him.

Palpatine raises his head, an old, withered man appears from beneath the shadows of the cowering Chancellor.

"I cannot, I turn myself over to you. I am too weak in the end. Too old, weak ... I give up. Don't kill me, Master Windu. I surrender..."

Anakin's internal conflict grows. Anakin weighs up the role of the undemocratic Jedi, the omission from the Jedi Council, the ideals and concepts of Palpatine, the loyalty of Palpatine, Palpatine willing to share the way to control midichlorians to create life... to save Padme - his loved one.

Anakin lunges towards Mace as the Jedi goes to strike against Palpatine. A lightsaber battle begins; fast and furious until Mace's hand is cut off. Sidious raises his hands and lightning strikes from them, zapping Mace in revenge with full veracity - and with his lightning he lifts up the disabled Jedi and throws him through the window, out into the Coruscant traffic below.

Holy crap

Well first let me start on grammar:

"What I do know is that Epiphany has not been posting in a way that is not in adherence"

Changing word order does not make for a better argument, and it doesn't make you sound more intelligent, it makes you sound as though you are trying to be more intelligent, I suggest:

what I do know is that Epiphany has not been posting in way that adheres to the forum guidlines.

Secondly, since Epiphanys post saying : Palpatine won that is all that can be sed said (or sumthin something along those lines) indicates oppression of free speech and religion it is quite feasible to me that agreeing with him, by your logic would make me a homophobe.

As for not arguing in this thread, im I'm sure they can work around us, after all we do have 'free speech' as a not so wise rabbit once sed said.

I probably missed some things, but you get the point.

(Sorry Carrotman, no offense, I couldn't resist. :huh::thumbsup: )

Here's the whole Darth Plagueis bit and 'undemocratic Jedi' exposition to put it into context:

Anakin's fears of his dreams leads him on the path to the Dark Side in Revenge of the Sith. After he returns to the arms of his beloved, Padme, Anakin has a dream; a premonition, that wakes him during the night. In his dreams, he sees the death of his wife when she gives birth to their child; it is a death he cannot stop.

A fear sets into Anakin, as he remembers the same premonition that plagued him about his mother. It is also a burning issue that even Yoda cannot soothe when he warns the young Jedi about Fear, Premonition and Mortality. Unable to put the dream from his mind, Anakin seeks out his greatest confidant, Chancellor Palpatine.

In a brief scene in the Chancellor's Office, the pair discusses Anakin's new assignment and the dream that haunts Anakin.

Palpatine warns Anakin about the true goals of the Jedi Council. He claims that the Jedi are not only against himself, but also against the Senate and the whole democratic system.

Is the Jedi Council a democratic body itself? After all, isn't Anakin being told what to do?

"Haven't they tried to convince you to act against me? " Palpatine questions earnestly.

Anakin realises that Palpatine is right. The Jedi Council believe that Palpatine is under the influence of the Sith. Little do they know that he is the Sith Master. In an effort to learn more about the Chancellor, the Jedi Council instruct Anakin to stay on Coruscant to watch him

manthing2.jpg