Twin Suns Bug

you could also run to the other side of the bar and only one of them attacks you at a time.  the other one just stands over where the initial dialogue began until youve killed the first one.

Amen.

That's exactly what I did. Just equip an energy shield and throw down.

why waste an energy shield on those 2? you don't get anything off of them and atton is kind of a p*** to begin with which is why i had to resort to the counter strategy. :D

Actually there's another funny glitch that DOES allow you to get stuff off the Twin Suns.

After I had Atton give them a smack-down the game did go into the automatic cutscene, but once my main character was on his own, I headed to the cantina instead of the Jekk'Jekk Tarr right away.

At the cantina I found their "remains" and was able to get their Twin Sun blades and a bonus (in my case it was a Matuki apprentice robe -- not bad).

Of course that didn't stop them from attacking me again on G0T0's yacht and looting their bodies again for ANOTHER couple of sets of Twin Sun blades. :)

Actually there's another funny glitch that DOES allow you to get stuff off the Twin Suns.

After I had Atton give them a smack-down the game did go into the automatic cutscene, but once my main character was on his own, I headed to the cantina instead of the Jekk'Jekk Tarr right away.

At the cantina I found their "remains" and was able to get their Twin Sun blades and a bonus (in my case it was a Matuki apprentice robe -- not bad).

Of course that didn't stop them from attacking me again on G0T0's yacht and looting their bodies again for ANOTHER couple of sets of Twin Sun blades.  :thumbsup:

same thing happened to me. rather weird that i got to loot their dead corpses twice.

Amen.

That's exactly what I did. Just equip an energy shield and throw down.

Just out of curiousity, why would an energy shield stop a vibroblade?

Personally I think its easier just to invest in Finesse Vibroblades for any character who uses blasters. Blasters require dexterity, and rather than have to concentrate on strength too if an enemy gets too close, why not just use the same bonus for defense and blasters? It's only one feat, and it's immensely useful. Or, if you really feel like using up feats, just get Master Close-Quarters Combat. It essentially eliminates any advantange they have over Atton with a vibroblade vs. a blaster.