What would you do?

If you were a Dark Jedi, what would you do?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a Dark Jedi, what would you do?

• I would become a Sith Lord.
    • Learn to master my Lightsaber.
    • Go look for Sith Artifacts and Holocrons.
    • Try to amass a large army to conquer world after world.
    • Build a huge Sith temple and train my dark apprentices there.
    • Go back to the Lightside, and fight all these Sith fools!
    • Try to destroy every Jedi possible.
    • Build a large ship and destroy world after world.
    • I would go out and try to find Revan.
    • I would train hard in the Force and master it as much as i could.

yeah its cos your ignorant

ps im guessin you stopped reading at cos in this post

Yes, i did, i'm busy getting my steel toes ready.

Oh, and, it isn't because i am ignorant, I didn't ignore you, it's just that people that can't spell usually disgust me.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

So... much... stupidity...  :thumbsup:

Well, if there weren't stupid people, then there wouldn't be extraordinary people like us, so we are dependant on them to entertain us. Or at least I am.

I would do neither, because I despise polls, unless of course, they yield intelligent discussion.

So... much... stupidity...  :thumbsup:

Well, if there weren't stupid people, then there wouldn't be extraordinary people like us, so we are dependant on them to entertain us. Or at least I am.

I would do neither, because I despise polls, unless of course, they yield intelligent discussion.

Extraordinary people like you?

IF i was HK47.....

Sarcastic reply: Well, at least your aren't an Egotistical Meatbag.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Extraordinary people like you?

Well, thank you for the compliment.

IF i was HK47.....

Next time, put your aim a little higher.

Sarcastic reply: Well, at least your aren't an Egotistical Meatbag.

Well, since the government hasn't given me a card declaring me Egotistical, which would make it capitalized, your comment is not sarcastic. Future lessons will be taught, if the level is kept about "mua".

Well, thank you for the compliment.

You are blind. That was not a compliment,

Next time, put your aim a little higher.

Nah, i'm ok, you got my intention.

Well, since the government hasn't given me a card declaring me Egotistical, which would make it capitalized, your comment is not sarcastic. Future lessons will be taught, if the level is kept about "mua".

Once again, you are blind, the comment was Sarcasm. The Government doesn't need to give you a card declaring your Ego is broken past the high limit, i already stated the truth to you. No need to get the Government involved. Especially the canadian Government, they are quite useless.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Don't quote yourself, that my friend, is egotistical, which would make you a hypocrite.

If you believe you are ready to use sarcasm, make sure you can recognize it.

That you will crumble under my wrath? The droids posed no problems in the game, especially with the prestige classes strong in the force. But, the game was unbalanced....

The Government doesn't need to give you a card declaring your Ego is broken past the high limit, i already stated the truth to you.

Well, I can already feel that you feel you are a higher being than I, which is not for you to decide. And since I established you as a hypocrite, your opinion will have no bearing on me, not that it was going to anyway.

Don't quote yourself, that my friend, is egotistical, which would make you a hypocrite.

If you believe you are ready to use sarcasm, make sure you can recognize it.

That you will crumble under my wrath? The droids posed no problems in the game, especially with the prestige classes strong in the force. But, the game was unbalanced....

The Government doesn't need to give you a card declaring your Ego is broken past the high limit, i already stated the truth to you.

Well, I can already feel that you feel you are a higher being than I, which is not for you to decide. And since I established you as a hypocrite, your opinion will have no bearing on me, not that it was going to anyway.

I am not Hypocritical, that is foolish to say. ONCE AGAIN i consider you blind. You are Egotistical. I never quoted myself. If you think i quoted myself, once again....

You are Blind.

It is not an Opinion, i stated a fact, and you make silly assumptions thinking that i think i am higher than you. I'm only 5'10! :D

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I chose:

I would train hard in the Force and master it as much as I could

Why, you might ask? I don't like the Jedi or the Sith, but I could always join the Jedi to use them to build up my power, but I would never fight for their cause, and when I would become powerful enough I would just abandon the Jedi forever.

I am still naturally drawn to the Dark side for some reason, so I would always stay Dark (maybe go Light for the Jedi training, then go back to Dark when I abandon them).

Also I would explore a lot of worlds (I love exploring the Star Wars universe) and try to find some sort of hidden key to power.

I am not Hypocritical, that is foolish to say. ONCE AGAIN i consider you blind. You are Egotistical. I never quoted myself. If you think i quoted myself, once again....

You are Blind.

It is not an Opinion, i stated a fact, and you make silly assumptions thinking that i think i am higher than you. I'm only 5'10!  :D

That is not foolish to say when the fact is that you quoted yourself, then edited your post. Do not lie. That is worse and you have been caught deeper in the threshold.

You are conveying that when you state that it is fact when it is opinion since you don't know all the facts.

You are Blind.

It is not an Opinion, i stated a fact, and you make silly assumptions thinking that i think i am higher than you. I'm only 5'10!  :D

That is not foolish to say when the fact is that you quoted yourself, then edited your post. Do not lie. That is worse and you have been caught deeper in the threshold.

You are conveying that when you state that it is fact when it is opinion since you don't know all the facts.

Please tell me when i quoted myself? I would kill to see this.

Your still Egotistical. Pointing out my flaws wont change that.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG