The List of Continuity Mistakes

And wait a minuite. There's is a difference between continuity being messed up, and not liking something. The Hutt Jedi is continuity, you may not like it, but according to continuity there is nothign wrong with it. Most mistakes have been fixed in the EU, and more are fixed.

thats just it. the hutt jedi went against what continuity stated, that the hutt species can NOT be force sensitive. but then they allowed that. but then later they went back to their old stance that hutts cant be jedi.

in other words, continuity changes for the sake of current stories. you make it sound like there have never been any flaws in the continuity. but the hutt jedi clearly broke established rules.

but nevermind. ill leave you to your "flawless" continuity and your tantrum over a ship that makes a brief appearance and has no effect on the game whatsoever.

Actually all that was fixed. I'd have to ask someone though, forgot how the fix worked.

Continuity really isn't that flawed,works well, and most of the continuity problems have been resolved. Even Marvel is complete in the timeline.

The Basilisk in KOTOR 2 shows a lack of respect for continuity. Because something looks stupid, someone feels the right to change it. Ah,ah, approve or not.

A BASILISK WAR DROID is a Karren Bettle and Zalorian Rock lion. Wait it might not even be that. It believe it's more based of the Basiliskan themselves. The Basiliskans are Beast Dragons, not sleek Virago Star Vipers.

EDIT: A Basilisk is a BEAST, THAT IS ESTABLISHED. 3 sources, one used for offical continuity. To be looked at and say,"Oh, so that's a Basilisk War Droid." Holocron has the Basilisk as a BEAST, not A VIRAGO STAR VIPER.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Edit: I was talking to the Editor of Dark Horse once, and we got on the subject of the Massassi. He must have understood something I said, and believed that Obsidian had changed the way the Massassi looked for KOTOR 2. His comment was very interesting implying that no matter what Obsidian they would not change the way a Massassi looked on Dark Horse standards. Who in which case are above the games in the continuity time table.

Judging from the fact that there are no Massassi in K2, I can see how the Dark Horse editor is a very credible source. <_<

And BTW, when was this "holocron" work published?

Edit: I was talking to the Editor of Dark Horse once, and we got on the subject of the Massassi. He must have understood something I said, and believed that Obsidian had changed the way the Massassi looked for KOTOR 2. His comment was very interesting implying that no matter what Obsidian they would not change the way a Massassi looked on Dark Horse standards. Who in which case are above the games in the continuity time table.

Judging from the fact that there are no Massassi in K2, I can see how the Dark Horse editor is a very credible source. <_<

And BTW, when was this "holocron" work published?

Um, I said he misunderstood something I said when making that comment.

Holocron isn't a work, it's a database where LFL chronicles all the continuity for use in Star Wars material. Go to the main STar Wars forums and find out for yourself.

"He must have understood something I said"

Holocron isn't a work, it's a database where LFL chronicles all the continuity for use in Star Wars material. Go to the main STar Wars forums and find out for yourself.

Can you provide a link?

"He must have understood something I said"

Can you provide a link?

Why not just type in.

StarWars.com

then go to the forums. ;)

I would like to thank everyone for their enthusiasm with exploring this topic so thoroughly. I think that at this time the topic has likely reached a point where it is teetering toward the DS, so rather than waste what good has been done, we'll immortalise it with a 'thanks'.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: