Whats a better avatar?

B5C

I do find it intriguing that you would consider an animated Hitler avatar when you've got a signature banner glorifying Bush.

In any case, I ask that you do not choose the Hitler one. Ask, as in tell.

newlogo.gif

A friend of mine used a Cartman as Hitler avatar once, and that unleashed hell on that forum. He was responsible for a topic with more than 2000 replies, and everybody felt the urge to say what they thought about it. Man, that was the best flamewar I've ever seen (w00t)

Heh, a dude on a longboard forum I frequent had a swastika for a avatar, and didn't really hold back on, well, how to say this, racial slurs. No one made a big deal of it really (there had been a discussion about the swastika sign; It used to stand for something happy in the hindu culture, I think, before Hitler came along), but he eventually changed his avatar.

it's the sort of thing that could really make some people angry and/or uncomfortable.

Hitler munching on a slice of melon? Mmm... let me think. No.

:D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The cat avatar is great!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Swastika symbols have been around since...ever, actually. I even saw Minoan urns in the archeological museum of Heraklion in Crete which dated back to 2000 BC and had "swastikas" on them. They represented stars, I think.

And, Hitler munching on a melon is quite amusing :D

Swastika symbols have been around since...ever, actually. I even saw Minoan urns in the archeological museum of Heraklion in Crete which dated back to 2000 BC and had "swastikas" on them. They represented stars, I think.

And, Hitler munching on a melon is quite amusing :D

The svastica was also the symbol of the Finnish and Latvian Air Forces until the end of the World War II and is a symbol of good luck in the Far East and in the germanic mithology.

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

The svastica was also the symbol of the Finnish and Latvian Air Forces until the end of the World War II and  is a symbol of good luck in the Far East  and in the germanic mithology.

Same thing with the "Heil Hitler" thing. Hitler just stole that from the romans. They used it to say "Ave" or Hail in English. Hitler just perverted it and nowadays it's not done.

The svastica was also the symbol of the Finnish and Latvian Air Forces until the end of the World War II

Well, that particular thing was because the finns sided with nazi germany against the russians. they used much german equipment during that period. a friends finnish grandfather has a service document stamped with the eagle and swastika.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I must suffer from bad taste or something because the Hitler-fumbling-a-melon was the only one that made me laugh. It just looks so silly!

But I can understand if the moderators wouldn't like it..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!