Where did i go wrong

Okay i know all the things that are wrong with the game, i spoiled myself on the plot holes and crap ending long before i beat it. So with all of my illegal knowledge i thought ii'd be able to finish off the game to best of my abilities, all considering.

Here's my problems:

Beat game as LS female (LS F Revan)

1. i THOUGHT i had ultimate influence and lovin' over Atton but i never got that corny dialogue option about playing pazaak in my head to be playing with him. He was a jedi, told me his whole story, was jealous over Disciple... what could i have done to trigger this and where/when does it occur?

2. Speaking of dialogues occuring.. it's probably because i didn't get Disciple into my party until the end, but for future reference when does that "At least it's not a trap" Atton/Disciple thing occur?

3. The last option you have to get influence with anyone appears to be with Mandalore when you kill or don't kill Tobin. Well, if i kill him, Visas talks and Mandalore never says anything. If i don't kill him, then i lose influence with him for wasting time on the weak. He and GOTO were the two characters i gave up on influencing this time around but i did want one last little point, hopefully one new dialogue option or something.

4. (Speaking of GOTO, what's with the influence guide saying he can become "highly influenced" through regular dialogue tree? Never got a single point of influence on him. Heck i'm so light side i blind people and i even influenced HK enough to learn a little about Revan making him. GOTO, Mandalore, and Bao-Dur are hard.)

5. At the end of the game Bao-Dur and Disciple had a dialogue option about how they felt different.. i think from the sith temple... but that they would talk to you about it later. Do they say anything more ever, or is this one of the game's incomplete thingies?

6. Is there a final consensus or not on the fuel quest being finishable if you select the right dialogue in the right way, or is it truly incomplete like the hk factory? What about the jedi redemption?

This is all i can think of right now. Maybe i'll ask more questions if i remember them later.

p.s. Silly q: Roommate is playing DS female, so when i am satisfied with this game i'm going through DS male. I hate the male heads. Which one looks best (thinkin sexy-evil) dark side?

Okay i know all the things that are wrong with the game, i spoiled myself on the plot holes and crap ending long before i beat it. So with all of my illegal knowledge i thought ii'd be able to finish off the game to best of my abilities, all considering.

Here's my problems:

1. i THOUGHT i had ultimate influence and lovin' over Atton but i never got that corny dialogue option about playing pazaak in my head to be playing with him.  He was a jedi, told me his whole story, was jealous over Disciple... what could i have done to trigger this and where/when does it occur?

2. Speaking of dialogues occuring.. it's probably because i didn't get Disciple into my party until the end, but for future reference when does that "At least it's not a trap" Atton/Disciple thing occur?

3. The last option you have to get influence with anyone appears to be with Mandalore when you kill or don't kill Tobin. Well, if i kill him, Visas talks and Mandalore never says anything. If i don't kill him, then i lose influence with him for wasting time on the weak. He and GOTO were the two characters i gave up on influencing this time around but i did want one last little point, hopefully one new dialogue option or something.

4. (Speaking of GOTO, what's with the influence guide saying he can become "highly influenced" through regular dialogue tree? Never got a single point of influence on him. Heck i'm so light side i blind people and i even influenced HK enough to learn a little about Revan making him. GOTO, Mandalore, and Bao-Dur are hard.)

5. At the end of the game Bao-Dur and Disciple had a dialogue option about how they felt different.. i think from the sith temple... but that they would talk to you about it later. Do they say anything more ever, or is this one of the game's incomplete thingies?

6. Is there a final consensus or not on the fuel quest being finishable if you select the right dialogue in the right way, or is it truly incomplete like the hk factory? What about the jedi redemption?

This is all i can think of right now. Maybe i'll ask more questions if i remember them later.

p.s. Silly q: Roommate is playing DS female, so when i am satisfied with this game i'm going through DS male. I hate the male heads. Which one looks best (thinkin sexy-evil) dark side?

I can answer a few.

1. Atton's dialogue line about Pazaak, occurs when you are talking to Kreia actually. She has you concentrate, and then you start hearing surface thoughts on all those on your ship. After this, you can talk to Atton and ask why he plays Pazaak in his head.

5. No matter who you chose to send to the Freedon Nad Temple, the Party Members will always say that "They don't want to talk about it". Nothing more is ever revealed, creating a 'story hole'.

6. I think the fuel quest was unresolved. I don't know anyone who was able to complete it.

- dr cloak

1.  Atton's dialogue line about Pazaak, occurs when you are talking to Kreia actually.  She has you concentrate, and then you start hearing surface thoughts on all those on your ship.  After this, you can talk to Atton and ask why he plays Pazaak in his head.

I'm talking more specifically about one you get if you're female and doing that quasi-romance with him. Otherwise he asks you to play a game (which thankfully you don't actually have to play through. pazaak is the devil) and then asks what you were thinking while playing it and says "see, that's why i play it in my head." I have found quoted on this board and others a line about "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." (i googled it) Did i miss one more point of influence to get him to make it be about me mee meee??

Meh i'm still annoyed at him for not noticing how hott i was in that dancer's outfit.

you can finish the fuel quest by talking to the hutt character (forgot his name) on Nar Shadaa prior to going after goto...just select the option that says something about Telos in need of a new fuel source, i was given that playing as a DS female right after i danced for him.

I'm talking more specifically about one you get if you're female and doing that quasi-romance with him. Otherwise he asks you to play a game (which thankfully you don't actually have to play through. pazaak is the devil) and then asks what you were thinking while playing it and says "see, that's why i play it in my head." I have found quoted on this board and others a line about "If you ever think your alone, play pazaak in your head because when you do, you'll be playing pazaak with me." (i googled it) Did i miss one more point of influence to get him to make it be about me mee meee??

Meh i'm still annoyed at him for not noticing how hott i was in that dancer's outfit.

I've played through that part of the game as both male and Female and there was only one Difference in the Female game.

When as a Female and you go to talk to Atton about playing Pazzak in his head there will be a different PC line you can say when he asks you to play..

You can say something like "your not talking about playing by Nar shaddaa rules are you" and Atton will reply with "nope, our clothes will stay on"

The only other thing I think may be different is he'll say something about when you play in your head you'll be playing pazzak with him. Where as a male I think he just said playing Pazzak.

I got the cheesey line about Pazaak from Atton >_<

I was also able to finish the fuel quest. After dealing with Goto, I went back to the Hutt and told him Peragus needed a new fuel source. I also had talked to some guy in the refugee sector who needed to be sponsored for a pilot's liscence (or something along those lines...) and resolved that at the same time by mentioning his name to the Hutt.

Maybe you need to do that one as well? I seem to remember the Hutt saying that in order for him to ship the fuel, he needed a pilot.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

yeah but the fuel quest isn't still finished. G0-T0 won't anknowledge it. You won't get money from him for stabilizing Telos. Everyone goes on about how the fuel crisis will destroy Telos, etc.....

That damned fuel quest is bugged. If you visit Vogga after Goto's yacht and get him to agree to ship fuel to Citadel Station, he'll tell you he needs you to go there and organize things. This would inply that this is a quest. Yet if you go back to Telos and talk to everyone, from Lt. Grann on down, nobody will let you tell them you've solved the fuel crisis.

Almost as aggravating as the TSF Bounty fiasco. Has anyone ever got that to work?

Here's my problems:

1. i THOUGHT i had ultimate influence and lovin' over Atton but i never got that corny dialogue option about playing pazaak in my head to be playing with him.  He was a jedi, told me his whole story, was jealous over Disciple... what could i have done to trigger this and where/when does it occur?

1 - Romance is stunted in Kotor II. Good thing too. There is no flesh grinding to be had with Atton, or anyone else for that matter.

2- The "not a trap" line occurs after the Visquis holomessage on Nar Shadaa. It occurs no matter what, but if you have Disciple or Handmaiden in the party then there's a little punchline added.

3- If you decide to kill Tobin within two or three dialogues, Mandalore will say that he had it coming and you wil gain influence.

4 - To get into GoTo's dialogues you need to successfully examine the pazaak droid and the swoop droid, and complete the Bith Scientist mission - all are found on Nar Shadaa. Also, remember that GoTo is hardwired to protect the Republic. Bare that in mind when selecting dialogue options.

5 - In the Dxun mission, three of your team have to go into battle without you. The reason that they "feel different" or "don't want to talk about it" is because they had to fight and KILL while not under your influence. There is no real payoff to this development, other than the dialogue with Kreia about being a leader.

6 - The fuel mission seems to be incomplete.

well i was able to complete the fuel quest.

Depends on what you call complete.

You will get it moved from active quests to compleated quests after vogga agrees to ship fuel but later in game conversations continue to say fuel is short for Telos.

Here's my problems:

It is triggered by Kreia not atton. Kreia teaches you to listen to people and you hear Atton playing Pazaak. You question Kreia about it and then say "you will go talk to him and see how the game is going".

No clue! lol, why would yas want either of them? :thumbsup:

I think you can only lose or stay neutral with Mandalore at that point, not gain! Of course you could face Nimus first and ask Visas to sacrafice herself to buy you time. I have never done that but that "MIGHT" remove her from party at that point allowing you to then see Tobin with only Mandalore. Would have to try it tho, I never have so its just a guess on my part.

Me either, I get Influence from GoTo by killing merchants and such (he says "sometimes acts like that are required"). GoTo sucks tho so dont waste your time!

Bao is easy to influence, read the Bao threads here and they pretty much outline exactly when you should use Bao and where.

Its assumed it is because they had to fight and defeat opponents with out you! Up until that point they followed your lead. I have NEVER been able to get anything else out of them after that point regarding that topic even tho Bao says to speak to him later about it.

6. Is there a final consensus or not on the fuel quest being finishable if you select the right dialogue in the right way, or is it truly incomplete like the hk factory?

You can finish it. Speak to the Hutt at Nar Shadaar, then blow up Gottos Yauht, then speak to the Hutt again. He will tell you that he will honor your agreement altho he expects Telos not to be open to negotiations. He will then give you 2000 credits for your troubles! Thats the end of the Fuel quest.

What about the jedi redemption?

Side with Dant people, defeat the mercs, then speak to the lady who meet you the first time you came to Dant! That ends the quest. If you side with the mercs or dont speak to her after you defeat the mercs the quest goes unfinished (Also get the milita guy in hallway to speak his mind about jedi, might be quest related and cant hurt as you need to speak to him anyways to get the other quest involving Zhaaron and the mercs),