Something that made me wonder...

Something just occured to me while I was walking home from school the other day. I remembered one of the conversations with Kreia, and that she had trained Revan. Another conversation, was at the end of the game. She sayed that you (the Exile), in defeating her and the Sith Lords, were greater than any that she has ever trained before. Does this mean that you (the Exile) is more powerful than Revan? Or am I just looking into this too much?

Something just occured to me while I was walking home from school the other day. I remembered one of the conversations with Kreia, and that she had trained Revan. Another conversation, was at the end of the game. She sayed that you (the Exile), in defeating her and the Sith Lords, were greater than any that she has ever trained before. Does this mean that you (the Exile) is more powerful than Revan? Or am I just looking into this too much?

well she did say something about revan being like the heart of the force and how you were the death of the force. Which is stronger? who knows. That your more powerful line was probably just filler stuff to make you sound almighty. They did that "your the most powerful in the galaxy" stuff alot in kotor1 as well.