The "real" Sith

Hmm, I was thinking a lot about those mysterious enemies (that will be probably battled in KotOR III). Who do you think they are?

Canderous mentions them in KotOR 1, saying that they encouraged the Mandalorians to start a war against the Republic, a war that will be remembered for centuries. He said that they had returned to their empire after the start of the war.

-> what empire, what real Sith?

The followers of Exar Kun, some years before the events in KotOR 1, described themselves as the Sith. Mandalorians fought aside Kun's forces in the Sith War, but were decimated (Mandalore was killed by a beast on Dxun). Kun was also defeated and so all his forces. Question is... who made the remnants of the Mandalorians fight against the Republic for the second time?

Or maybe something from the ancient (Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh) Sith Empire "survived" and they are those "real Sith", but why then Kun says: "The Sith empire will rise again" - he wants to ressurect it...

What is more, the ancient Sith Empire's central planet was Korriban, so te "real Sith" empire (KotOR II) can't be located there, since this part of the galaxy has been already explored.

Any ideas?

Hmm, I was thinking a lot about those mysterious enemies (that will be probably battled in KotOR III). Who do you think they are?

Canderous mentions them in KotOR 1, saying that they encouraged the Mandalorians to start a war against the Republic, a war that will be remembered for centuries. He said that they had returned to their empire after the start of the war.

-> what empire, what real Sith?

The followers of Exar Kun, some years before the events in KotOR 1, described themselves as the Sith. Mandalorians fought aside Kun's forces in the Sith War, but were decimated (Mandalore was killed by a beast on Dxun). Kun was also defeated and so all his forces. Question is... who made the remnants of the Mandalorians fight against the Republic for the second time?

Or maybe something from the ancient (Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh) Sith Empire "survived" and they are those "real Sith", but why then Kun says: "The Sith empire will rise again" - he wants to ressurect it...

What is more, the ancient Sith Empire's central planet was Korriban, so te "real Sith" empire (KotOR II) can't be located there, since this part of the galaxy has been already explored.

Any ideas?

The real Sith are lead by Sith Lord Vrook!

Any ideas?

Well i have been wonderin about this to, but I must say that the sith dont really have a central planet, korriban is supposed to be their "tomb world" like egyptians!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I only said so. Ok, one could understand it literally. :/

So, I mean the ancient Sith have some worlds like Ziost, Korriban, Ch'hodos that have benn tracked... so where the Sith empire from KotoR (not Malak's one) is the located (if this idea is good)?

Hm...the way I understood was that Korriban was one of the outposts of the Sith Empire, and had been forgotten by the "true Sith" along with Malachor 5. You also asked what "real Sith". I am not sure what a real Sith is, but they were the people who were settled on Korriban when the first renegade jedi (Naga Sadow and company, the way I understood KOTOR 1) arrived. According to the subtitles on KOTOR 1 loading screens, the true Sith were thought to have died out long before the events in KOTOR 1. However, judging from the things we learn in KOTOR 2 , it is apparent thay only the Sith on that one outpost planet died out, leaving an empire behind somewhere. This is, at least if you chose LS Revan, what Revan went to fight after the events of KOTOR 1, deep in the Unknown Regions.

As I said, these are my opinions, I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me if I am.

I assume that the "Real" Sith refers either one of two things:

1) The actual species of Sith, that were enslaved by outcast Dark Jedi after the first Jedi Civil War.

2) True followers of the Sith Ideals, who have harboured a hate for the Jedi for centuries, not just some punks who got pissed off because they had their lunch credits stolen by stronger Jedi... :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...

It is possible that there may be an encounter with the Zhuuzon Vong. Canderous mentioned them in KoTOR I. He remembered what looked like and asteroid that accelerated and changed course after having been fired upon by the Mandalorians. He also mentioned that they were on the outskirts of Republic space. In some of the later Star Wars novels, the Vong are mentioned as having come to Republic space and meeting with a Jedi about a millenium before Star Wars: Episode I.

It is possible that there may be an encounter with the Zhuuzon Vong.  Canderous mentioned them in KoTOR I.  He remembered what looked like and asteroid that accelerated and changed course after having been fired upon by the Mandalorians.  He also mentioned that they were on the outskirts of Republic space.

First, NO VONG. Nothing against u I just hate the Vong, worst idea in star wars although the stories where....interesting, they still messed up the Star Wars Universe. And I believe the asteroid that they where refering to had to do with something similar to the thing Han Solo landed on in Episode 5.

In some of the later Star Wars novels, the Vong are mentioned as having come to Republic space and meeting with a Jedi about a millenium before Star Wars: Episode I.

And actually what happened is explained in the book Rouge Planet. Which takes place alittle after Episode I,

where Obi Wan and Anakin go on the search for the Jedi Vergere(I think that is how it is spelled) who went with the Yuuzhan Vong when they attacked a living planet which they actually decended from, you find that out later in the New Jedi Order Series

That explains it but I can tell you that the Yuuzhan Vong aren't the real sith because the sith dont come from another galaxy.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I didn't mean to imply that the Vong were "Sith." I meant that the Vong may be the future enemies faced in the next sequel, if there indeed is another sequel. As far as Rogue Planet, the types of ships made by the planet were still of starship design. They looked a little different but not so much as to be confused with an asteroid. Canderous mentioned that what they fired on had no visible means of propulsion, just like a Vong skipper.

I know but the thing sounded like it was one of those creatures han landed in, in Ep5....though it could be vong.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I know but the thing sounded like it was one of those creatures han landed in, in Ep5....though it could be vong.

Yeah, that thing that Han landed in in Ep. 5 was some kind of huge galactic space worm inside of a shell type thingy. I think. :blink:

Yeah something like that, just if you can remeber, it got all pissed off when han shot it which is similar to the thing Cand talked bout which got pissed when the mandalorians shot at it.

Edited for content