Other four movies...

I beat the game eight times but I'm still missing four movies 58/62. Did anyone else unlock the other four?

I wonder if the movie you get when you complete the otherwise inaccessable "HK FACTORY" mission counts as one of the mysterious missing movies?

I also noticed that I was a few movies short at the end. I've heard there's also a SITH holocron on KORRIBAN that has a move if you're dark side.

I beat the game eight times but I'm still missing four movies 58/62. Did anyone else unlock the other four?

I wonder if the movie you get when you complete the otherwise inaccessable "HK FACTORY" mission counts as one of the mysterious missing movies?

I also noticed that I was a few movies short at the end. I've heard there's also a SITH holocron on KORRIBAN that has a move if you're dark side.

The Sith Holocron (darkside only) has a message from Bastila, about her concern with Revan leaving. It's just an in-game cut-scene, not a hi-res movie.

The only thing that you need to do to find the Sith Holocron is to say to Atton that Revan was Dark side, male or female doesn't matter.

Am I the only one that gets Bastila saying things like "There is no one left with the power to control the Forge"?

I even recorded it and the file is on my PC.

The only thing that you need to do to find the Sith Holocron is to say to Atton that Revan was Dark side, male or female doesn't matter.

Am I the only one that gets Bastila saying things like "There is no one left with the power to control the Forge"?

I even recorded it and the file is on my PC.

No I got that too.

Anyone have the other four movies?

Did you even read the thread?!!

Those holocrons are ingames movies and doesn't count.

The movies you missing are probably missing from Khoonda defence. There are at least six different movies for that. Depending on whether you used demolition or computer to the laser defence, removed or added mines partially or completely....

There are also different movies when you escape Peragus, depending on if the harbinger or the ebon hawk shoots on the asteroid....

If you read the thread it list all the movies and should be pretty easy to see what you missed, but you don't seem to really want to find out I guess :)