Prestige Classes

I've chose jedi weapon master and somwere I read that you gain enlightement and I had it even if I was a weapon master.... what about crush? Can someone say wich power goes with wich classes...

thanks!

And I know it may not be the same subject but I wanted to know if you can convert and made jedi all your party member in one game??? Ity's seem impossible to me because you cannot have everybody with you and be cool with every body without loose influence with another.... help please...

thanks

I've chose jedi weapon master and somwere I read that you gain enlightement and I had it even if I was a weapon master.... what about crush? Can someone say wich power goes with wich classes...

thanks!

inspire followers is gained from jedi Master

Force Crush is gained by Sith Lord

not sure about the rest

thanks!

inspire followers is gained from jedi Master

Force Crush is gained by Sith Lord

not sure about the rest

Force Crush is gained by being DS period, doesn't matter what prestige class you are.

I've only had time to play the game once, so I'm no expert on the topic but I believe all light side jedis after a certain point get Force Enlightenment, which

is franly pretty useless. It simply activates your current force speed, force aura, and force armor simeltaneously at a slightly lower force point cost. Crush is a lot cooler.

I read this before: ''attract your fellow party members with Dark

Side Corruption, pushing light side brethren away but feeding

off those who embrace your ideals.'' Is this mean that I can convert my party membersonly by doing this power?

Wich prestige class may offer the best advantage.. sith marauder or sith lord?

thanks

I've only had time to play the game once, so I'm no expert on the topic but I believe all light side jedis after a certain point get Force Enlightenment, which

is franly pretty useless. It simply activates your current force speed, force aura, and force armor simeltaneously at a slightly lower force point cost. Crush is a lot cooler.

I found it quite useful, since as a weapon master I used master speed before every fight anyway, so it was a nice bonus.

Saying it is useless is dumb. You can activate the three force powers in one "turn" rather than three, allowing you two extra turns upfront, which means a number of extra attacks. That's the same as giving you two turns free upfront.