Greatest Sith Lord REDONE!

WHICH ONE IS GREATER?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE IS GREATER?

• Darth Revan
    • Emperor Palpatine

Dude he crippled the Republic, and he screwed the jedi over.

He didn't cripple the republic all by himself, MALAK did quite a bit, you dumbass. Learn your KOTOR. Hell, it wasn't even Revan's doing to beign with, since he had the power of the star forge behind him, making an endless amount of ships.

I could ****ing cripple the republic if you gave me a ship generating machine that never stopped.

Palpatine master minded an entire civil war within the republic, and played it off completely like he was the good guy and that he "cared". When he was actually in control of both armies. He single handedly destroyed the jedi council, through deception and stealing one of their own for his cause.

He embarasses the "greatest" master the council has (Yoda), and blasts the next greatest one (Mace Windu) out of a window with his lightning. He also kills dozens of more jedi with his use of lightning and saber skills.

I suggest you not call me a dumbass again. The only dumbass i see around here is you for spoiling Mace Windu's death by reading movie spoilers all over the net like an impatient dog with a piece of meat in front of it's nose. And remember this, If Revan and Palpatine had a fistfight, Revan would win. If they had a saber fight, Revan would win. Force fight, Revan would win. Revan would kick the living crap out of Palpatine one on one, AND Revan DID crush the goddamn republic, AND the stupid mandalorians on Malachor V. And Revan wasn't a two faced f*cker, who played it both ways. Revan kills way more Jedi than Palpatine does. At least Revan can kill his apprentice, unlike "Palpy" who sadly gets thrown to his well-deserved DEATH!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Bokishi, I don't know where to upload the recording. It's a MP3 file, I believe.

Try different media players if it doesn't work at first. Until I found a place to upload it: Here is a direct 100% complete quote... (Spoiler alert)

"Betrayals mount, no matter who wins, the Sith will lose. There is no one left with the power to control the Forge. Though many have tried, I've watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I'm convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge - to use it would mean the end of the Sith... the end of the Force. I have done as Revan asked and remained here... [recording ends]"

Now I shall try to find a reliable host...

Let's take it step by step. I have read some sites stating it is anakin who slays windu from behind, have you seen the movie? Not sure how you have such inside info, if you wouldn't mind sharing your source I'd seriously like to read it just for kicks! To revan and palpatine, palpatine masterminded an entire civil war to bring the republic behind him through trickery and deceit. Revan took control of a flailing republic army and crushed the mandalorian army to the point it will likely never see its former glory days again through strategic brilliance. He crushed the republic in battle after battle through strategic brilliance all the while leaving its infrastructure intact because he saw another enemy in the distance. Revan turned hundreds if not thousands of jedi to the darkside to serve him and used those who would not turn as a tool to lure the mandalorians to their final doom and the doom of those jedi and republic elements which did not support him as strongly as he desired in one crippling blow. Revan's resume is atleast as great as palpatines in both accomplishments and the arts of deception and manipulation as well as assumed power not to mention his own inherent power without any help from darkside artifacts or other sith helps such as malachor v. Revan also has the distinction of of turning doing all of his battles at a time when the jedi were much stronger than the weak order palpatine faced.

Dude he crippled the Republic, and he screwed the jedi over.

He didn't cripple the republic all by himself, MALAK did quite a bit, you dumbass. Learn your KOTOR. Hell, it wasn't even Revan's doing to beign with, since he had the power of the star forge behind him, making an endless amount of ships.

I could ****ing cripple the republic if you gave me a ship generating machine that never stopped.

Palpatine master minded an entire civil war within the republic, and played it off completely like he was the good guy and that he "cared". When he was actually in control of both armies. He single handedly destroyed the jedi council, through deception and stealing one of their own for his cause.

He embarasses the "greatest" master the council has (Yoda), and blasts the next greatest one (Mace Windu) out of a window with his lightning. He also kills dozens of more jedi with his use of lightning and saber skills.

I suggest you not call me a dumbass again. The only dumbass i see around here is you for spoiling Mace Windu's death by reading movie spoilers all over the net like an impatient dog with a piece of meat in front of it's nose. And remember this, If Revan and Palpatine had a fistfight, Revan would win. If they had a saber fight, Revan would win. Force fight, Revan would win. Revan would kick the living crap out of Palpatine one on one, AND Revan DID crush the goddamn republic, AND the stupid mandalorians on Malachor V. And Revan wasn't a two faced f*cker, who played it both ways. Revan kills way more Jedi than Palpatine does. At least Revan can kill his apprentice, unlike "Palpy" who sadly gets thrown to his well-deserved DEATH!

Bokishi, I don't know where to upload the recording. It's a MP3 file, I believe.

Try different media players if it doesn't work at first. Until I found a place to upload it: Here is a direct 100% complete quote... (Spoiler alert)

"Betrayals mount, no matter who wins, the Sith will lose. There is no one left with the power to control the Forge. Though many have tried, I've watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I'm convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge - to use it would mean the end of the Sith... the end of the Force. I have done as Revan asked and remained here... [recording ends]"

Now I shall try to find a reliable host...

Good enough I suppose.

*imagines entire post being recited in Jennifer Hale's voice*

guys palpy is cuter and did more than revan ever could...revan was decieved by malak the weak minded apprentice..palpy decieved the entire jedi council now stfu about it cos palpy is the best.

Here comes the Steel toes! Palpy was a major fruitbag with a large nose. Revan was ten times better in combat, force and LOOKS! Revan looks cooler, acts cooler, did alot of deadly ****, and he could F*cking brutalize palpy anyday, anytime ANYF*CKINGWHERE!

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

hmm i never realised there were cliffs in a death star

Dude, your a goddamn moron! For christs sakes! Palpy was picked up by Darth Vader and he got thrown of a Metal Cliff into the Abyss of the Death Star.

Palpy is a great Sith Lord, but Revan is better!

do you really believe that im a moron? or was that to enhance your argument.

a cliff is a natural formation therefore you cant get a metal one. i believe palpatine was thrown down some sort of shaft that lead to the core of the death star.

now theres a word beginning with m im so temtped to use *sigh*

How would you know that? Did you ever see them fight each other? Do you read Episode III spoilers? Do you read any SW books or comics?

Dude, First of all....

Revan looks better.... 100%.....

Revan fights better.... Have you seen the trailer of palpy doing a goddamn baseball swing with his saber? Not cool. Revan had style when he fought.

And no i don't look at Ep III spoilers, i'm not an impatient fool.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

How would you know that? Did you ever see them fight each other? Do you read Episode III spoilers? Do you read any SW books or comics?

Dude, First of all....

Revan fights better.... Have you seen the trailer of palpy doing a goddamn baseball swing with his saber? Not cool. Revan had style when he fought.

So basically, you're defining all your rambling off of a movie trailer? You haven't actually read what palp does, how many jedi he kills, and how much ownage he dishes out with his lightning? tsk tsk

Dude, First of all....

So basically, you're defining all your rambling off of a movie trailer? You haven't actually read what palp does, how many jedi he kills, and how much ownage he dishes out with his lightning? tsk tsk

Nope, i don't wanna spoil the movie. Like i said before, i am not an impatient dog with a piece of meat in front of it's nose.

You impatient dog you! Tsk tsk.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Dude, First of all....

Nope, i don't wanna spoil the movie. Like i said before, i am not an impatient dog with a piece of meat in front of it's nose.

You impatient dog you! Tsk tsk.

Eat your meat, dog! >_<

manthing2.jpg

People here still believe supershadow...that's it i'm leaving.

Actually, no. I just go to that site to see the Leia pic-pictograms...yes, that's its...

As for the cuteness award...I think I'm the cutest Dark Lord, don't you think?

Sorry to break your heart....but no you aren't the cutest Dark Lord.

Palpy deserves that title.. :cool:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom