Greatest Sith Lord REDONE!

WHICH ONE IS GREATER?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH ONE IS GREATER?

• Darth Revan
    • Emperor Palpatine

revan could only cast force storm....palpy could cast lightning and storm if he wanted to cos he rules all and he is level 1000.....palpy fooled an entire room of jedi masters and revan couldnt survive a few blasts from malaks ship whilst palpy defeated yoda, windu, and luke..the list probably goes on but i cba looking.

(btw revan didnt die via falling off a cliff cos thats impossible in kotor =) )

You fool! Palpy plunged to his death off a cliff. If Palpatine is Level 100, then Revan is level 158.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

hmm i never realised there were cliffs in a death star

Dude, your a goddamn moron! For christs sakes! Palpy was picked up by Darth Vader and he got thrown of a Metal Cliff into the Abyss of the Death Star.

Palpy is a great Sith Lord, but Revan is better!

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I'm still trying to figure out why you people are comparing them from a video games perspective.  Revan didn't do -ANYTHING-.  Maybe if you actually knew something about Star Wars you would realize that.  Read up, it's good for you.  :thumbsup:

Oh my dear god.... I am going to pretend you didn't just say that. You know what would be good for you? My damn steel toes in your arse. Revan crippled the republic, was one of the greatest sbaer fighters, and he fought off some tough **** AND he influenced an entire party to follow them, only to kill most of them near the end. He is ruthless, and he could **** Palpy up anyday.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

He is a speculator. As you yourselves are. But he went out and has a webpage on it, which makes him win. :thumbsup:

That does not make him win, it makes him have a webpage about him being a speculator. He still sucked. He looked cool and had a bad ass attitude, but he ain't no sith lord. Well, he is considered a sith lord, but he isn't, he don't play the role.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Dude he crippled the Republic, and he screwed the jedi over.

He didn't cripple the republic all by himself, MALAK did quite a bit, you dumbass. Learn your KOTOR. Hell, it wasn't even Revan's doing to beign with, since he had the power of the star forge behind him, making an endless amount of ships.

I could ****ing cripple the republic if you gave me a ship generating machine that never stopped.

Palpatine master minded an entire civil war within the republic, and played it off completely like he was the good guy and that he "cared". When he was actually in control of both armies. He single handedly destroyed the jedi council, through deception and stealing one of their own for his cause.

He embarasses the "greatest" master the council has (Yoda), and blasts the next greatest one (Mace Windu) out of a window with his lightning. He also kills dozens of more jedi with his use of lightning and saber skills.

Hmmmm...

But Hades does have a point.

Tell me you don't actually believe "SuperShadow"?

And guess what Epiphany; the Star Forge can only be controlled by someone powerful enough to control it. I assume you have found the Sith Holocron in the Sith Academy? Bastila says:

Now that Revan is gone, some of us have tried to controlled the Star Forge but ended being destroyed by the Forge's power. Only Revan was powerful enough to control, and now he/she is not here...

Palpatine master minded an entire civil war within the republic, and played it off completely like he was the good guy and that he "cared".

Revan kind of did that too, from what perspective you are looking at

In a very unimportant kind of way, yes. But not on the scale that the emperor manipulated the council.

Epiphany; the Star Forge can only be controlled by someone powerful enough to control it. I assume you have found the Sith Holocron in the Sith Academy? Bastila says: [

Now that Revan is gone, some of us have tried to controlled the Star Forge but ended being destroyed by the Forge's power. Only Revan was powerful enough to control it, and now he/she is not here...

Well, ok, Malak was also powerful enough to control it. But both are gone and as you can see it takes tremendous power to control the Star Forge, which would take you a pretty long time to achieve. By the time you would have, it would be too late.

It's not an exact quote (Bastila Holocron) but it's basically what she said.

All I can do is to play the game and see it for myself, but I have no camera that can transfer pictures to the PC, I only have a regular one (pretty old).

But there is a way I could record it with my MP3 player and use the USB cable I got when I bought it to transfer the file to my PC.

Maybe I'm exaggerating here, do you want me to record the conversation or not?