GREATEST SITH LORD EVER!

Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Naga Sadow
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Vader
    • Exar Kun

Where in hell is Emperor Palpatine?

Palpatine is useless. What kinda sith lord gets pick up by his own apprentice and thrown off a cliff? Pathetic! And his Lighting sucks. He fried Luke for two minutes, and luke still didn't die! Bah!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Palpatine is useless. What kinda sith lord gets pick up by his own apprentice and thrown off a cliff? Pathetic! And his Lighting sucks. He fried Luke for two minutes, and luke still didn't die! Bah!

lol

You will be so eating this comment when you see his use of lightning in episode 3...

Gonna bookmark this page and hope you're still here when it's released.

lol

You will be so eating this comment when you see his use of lightning in episode 3...

Gonna bookmark this page and hope you're still here when it's released.

Dude, i wont be eating ****, im unfortunatly balemic, now listen up, any arse face that gets thrown off a cliff while screaming for their pathetic life sucks alot of balls. and he has an uncertaining lisp.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

As I see it, Palpatine kicks the butt of everyone on that list. While every one of those Sith Lords needs to resort to strength of arms or conquest to achieve power, Palpatine got everyone else fighting each other, while still achieving galactic power plus maintaining the appearance of a good guy right in the Jedi Council's face.

Vader meanwhile is the strongest of the list, not the greatest Sith Lord, just the strongest of all characters because he is the Chosen that brings balance to the Force. But as far as the dark lords go, for me Palapatine is the greatest.

As I see it, Palpatine kicks the butt of everyone on that list. While every one of those Sith Lords needs to resort to strength of arms or conquest to achieve power, Palpatine got everyone else fighting each other, while still achieving galactic power plus maintaining the appearance of a good guy right in the Jedi Council's face and then he got thrown off a cliff because Darth Vader didn't want him frying his son any more than the two minutes he already had.

Palpatine is major ****. He sat back and did notta, he's a bossy little faggit, and if Revan walked up to him, Revan would lightsaber him into Sith Sushi.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

As I see it, Palpatine kicks the butt of everyone on that list. While every one of those Sith Lords needs to resort to strength of arms or conquest to achieve power, Palpatine got everyone else fighting each other, while still achieving galactic power plus maintaining the appearance of a good guy right in the Jedi Council's face and then he got thrown off a cliff because Darth Vader didn't want him frying his son any more than the two minutes he already had.

Palpatine is major ****. He sat back and did notta, he's a bossy little faggit, and if Revan walked up to him, Revan would lightsaber him into Sith Sushi.

Thats how a Sith suppose to be! Also Palpatine knew the only way the Sith can return to power was do things behind the scenes.

Good grief, this is the third or second time someone creates the topic "Strongest Sith Lord Ever" on these forums... <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Revan, the best Sith Lord ever, got my vote.

I must admit Palpatine and Marka Ragnos are quite impressive, and Nihilus could have been the most powerful Sith Lord ever, as Kreia said: "There are techniques in the Force against which there is no defense" and she meant Nihilus' ability to "drain" his foes when they die. He would eventually end up destroying everything alive, but I guess in a one-on-one match he could beat a lot of Sith Lords and just suck the life out of them, if he has the power to kill them to begin with.

But still, my favourite Sith Lord is Revan.

Thats how a Sith suppose to be! Also Palpatine knew the only way the Sith can return to power was do things behind the scenes.

Dude, thats crap, there is multiple ways to become a powerful sith, Revan and all these other dudes proved it up. Palpatine got lucky. He was lucky enough that people listened to him. and then........

He got chucked off a cliff.

lol

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Nihilis, while your namesake has definately the coolest look of all Sith Lords for me, Palpatine proved to be well much of a greater Sith Lord. Palpatine's cunning and intelligence are much more proof of being great than Nihilis savagery or whatever display of physical strength you may attibute to his greatness.

Besides, Palpatine will prove physical strength when he rips Yoda a new one in Ep3. I seriously doubt Nihilis would have been capable of that, particularly considering how easy he falls to the Exile from what I hear.

Dude, thats crap, there is multiple ways to become a powerful sith, Revan and all these other dudes proved it up. Palpatine got lucky. He was lucky enough that people listened to him. and then........

He got chucked off a cliff.

lol

Look, if Palpatine had come out in the open. He will be a target of the Republic and the Jedi order and the Sith will be completely extincted. Thats why Palpatine had to do. In episode III, Palpatine finaily gets to show the galaxy that the Sith are back.

There is mutiple ways to become a good sith. He got lucky. and he got thrown.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I still think Revan could own Palpatine in one-on-one. everyone here knows its true. Revan is a gifted fighter, and Palpatine.... Well....He's a gifted Persuader.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Nihilis, while your namesake has definately the coolest look of all Sith Lords for me, Palpatine proved to be well much of a greater Sith Lord. Palpatine's cunning and intelligence are much more proof of being great than Nihilis savagery or whatever display of physical strength you may attibute to his greatness.

Besides, Palpatine will prove physical strength when he rips Yoda a new one in Ep3. I seriously doubt Nihilis would have been capable of that, particularly considering how easy he falls to the Exile from what I hear.

PALPATINE RIPS YODA A NEW ONE? DUDE, MY GRANDMOTHER COULD RIP YODA A NEW ONE!

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG