GREATEST SITH LORD EVER!

Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Naga Sadow
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Vader
    • Exar Kun

Where in hell is Emperor Palpatine?

Palpatine is useless. What kinda sith lord gets pick up by his own apprentice and thrown off a cliff? Pathetic! And his Lighting sucks. He fried Luke for two minutes, and luke still didn't die! Bah!

He wasnt trying to kill Luke... he was torturing him.

And if even if you, Muhamed... im 'ard, Bruce Lee. If you get picked up from behind by someone that you strust and thrown into a Death Star Reactor Core your not going to survive. Period.

So your saying if i cut you up into little peices... , burn you, cut you.... and then pour formaldyhide on your rotting carcase... then clone you that is a form of surviving?

Wrong.

The mechanics of cloning show that although the subject is an exact replica, there are differences in neural operations due to experiences.

and btw yoda is hundreds of years old(giving him much experience) and he is small so he could kill his oponent by jumping all over and making screeching noises like when he battles count dooku.

Yoda was 900 years old in RoTJ... shows how much you know <_<

i may not have seen those movies but i still know a satisfactory amount of information. btw i hear in the OT yoda goes crazy and starts asking for food from luke. shows how powerful he is.

p.s Palpatine rules all, always has ruled all and always will rule all....so tell me what happened after they cloned the emperor and stuff im curious

Marka Ragnos ruled for a century, Exar Kun's APPRENTICE beat Luke, Palpatine was incredibly smart, Revan was also incredibly smart and full of tactics (and powerful).

Those are actually my favourite Sith Lords, though I have to say Revan comes first. Nihilus is interesting, but Obsidian blew his potential.

Holy **** man, i totally agree with you! Nihilis could have been so much more played out.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I wouldn't even place Palpatine in my top 5. In terms of raw power he doesn't even compare to the like of Revan or Exar Kun.

And no self-respecting Dark Lord, I repeat NO SELF-RESPECTING DARK LORD makes gibbering attempts to beg for his life - as Palpatine does with Master Windu in Episode III. :ermm:

manthing2.jpg

*queue another foolish rant by Nihilis regading palpatines weakness

Is it foolish because you decide it to be? It is truth, and i just layed it out to you. But you know what? I couldn't give a rats ass anymore. They both don't exist so who cares. In reality, Revan is a damn pixel and Palpatine is just an actor.

Done, done and done.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Here are the greatest Sith Lords in my opinion

1. Darth Revan

2. Tulak Hord-Marka Ragnos ( there both great )

3. Palpatine

4. Freedom Nadd

5. Exar Kun

6. Naga Sadow

7. Darth Vader

8. Ajunta Pall

9. Darth Bane

10. Ludo Kreesh

A pretty decent list. >_<

I might have to shift around a few of those positions though. :-"

manthing2.jpg

I like Revan, for me I thought he was the coolest Sith, but I have to agree Palpatine is the greatest....of all the Sith he was probably the only one to take over a galaxy through manipulation, and for those who think Palp cant fight then I am going to clue you in one this

Yoda and Palpatine are equally skilled in the art of the lightsaber, per the latest Star Wars Homing Becon and this will be shown in EpIII when they go head to head.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I don't get this, NONE of you has even mentioned that Palpatine aint no sith?

Where have any of you heard him been called "darth" Palpatine?

And also, he has no throne in Korriban, he was never born a sith, and he never died as one. In "emperors end" the true sith lords asks him if he wants to "take over Vaders throne", therefore he was never a sith to begin with.

In raw Sith power, I would have to say Exar Kun is the strongest one. Making the entire Senate "shut up"...beeing anointed "sith lord" by the old ones? Yeah, that's satisfactory in my book.

Plus...he was the first one using a duel bladed lightsaber...oh yeah!

Btw. FreedoN Nadd wasn't a sith lord, he was just a fake.