GREATEST SITH LORD EVER!

Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Sith Lord Ever?

• Darth Revan
    • Darth Malak
    • Darth Bane
    • Marka Ragnos
    • Naga Sadow
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ajunta Pall
    • Darth Vader
    • Exar Kun

PALPATINE RIPS YODA A NEW ONE? DUDE, MY GRANDMOTHER COULD RIP YODA A NEW ONE!

Ok whatever you say, I'm not going to debate you on the matter. Lets just say that for me proof of greatness goes beyond being able to fight with a saber or order a planet bombed, but that's just me.

Like I said though, I like Nihilis' Phantom of the Opera look the best of all Sith Lords, especially Resident Evil's Sion. I really wish Nihilis had the prominent role Sion has in TSL and Sion the lousy one Nihilis got. And if Nihilis had been a combo of Palpatine's cunning and Maul's ferocity then he would have been even better for me.

Revan, yeah I liked him too. Great cape in the cutscenes, but Revan for me was nothing better than a good general than an actual Sith Lord. Revan hardly conquered the galaxy and even if he had, it would have been only because of the Star Forge.

Wooooooo first one to vote for Bane, ok so palps is the **** of all that is the bomb**** but he was very very wrinkaly and had clones thats just low i mean cmon the guys power was made in a ****in factory. but bane was hte man to invent it all i mean the word darth of course! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't consider Malak or Revan a part of the EU...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

PALPATINE RIPS YODA A NEW ONE? DUDE, MY GRANDMOTHER COULD RIP YODA A NEW ONE!

Ok whatever you say, I'm not going to debate you on the matter. Lets just say that for me proof of greatness goes beyond being able to fight with a saber or order a planet bombed, but that's just me.

Like I said though, I like Nihilis' Phantom of the Opera look the best of all Sith Lords, especially Resident Evil's Sion. I really wish Nihilis had the prominent role Sion has in TSL and Sion the lousy one Nihilis got. And if Nihilis had been a combo of Palpatine's cunning and Maul's ferocity then he would have been even better for me.

Revan, yeah I liked him too. Great cape in the cutscenes, but Revan for me was nothing better than a good general than an actual Sith Lord. Revan hardly conquered the galaxy and even if he had, it would have been only because of the Star Forge.

Last time i checked, Revan, Nihilis and Sion all put up fights before dying instead of being discarded off of a cliff, Palpatine is a foolish old man, who picks on young Jedis and Little people like Yoda. Nihilis, Sion and Revan all stand up to the big boys and have the big bad weapons and the cool clothes and the kick arse attitudes that they oh so proudly pack. Palpatine is just some old man with a dumb lookin cane who gets luck in his favor, and ends up dead.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Palpatine is major ****. He sat back and did notta, he's a bossy little faggit, and if Revan walked up to him, Revan would lightsaber him into Sith Sushi.

Again, when you see episode three, and how palpatine fights yoda in a light saber duel, you'll eat those words.

memnon14um.jpg

You are not listening properly. I will not eat the words. Yoda is tiny, and i don't think i would give Palpatine congrats for hurting (NOT EVEN KILLING) something 1/8 of his size. That is pathetic. Last time i checked, Revan kicked over 200 sith soldiers arses, killed a fellow Dark Lord, hacked up a bunch of Dark Jedis along with some aliens and mercenarys and at the end didn't die by getting chucked off a cliff, but owned everything with an army at his feet and some bitchmaid named bastila at his side. Who is really the better Sith Lord around?

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

You fools the most powerful is Naga Sadow he brought the Sith back to life even in death he started a new line of Sith.

His power destroyed him. But he was good Sith. A very good one.

Tulak Hord was pimp too. He was a bad ass fighter.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

btw what exactly did palpatine do?

In what respect? He did a lot, need to know what you're wanting to know.

You are not listening properly. I will not eat the words. Yoda is tiny, and i don't think i would give Palpatine congrats for hurting (NOT EVEN KILLING) something 1/8 of his size. That is pathetic. Last time i checked, Revan kicked over 200 sith soldiers arses, killed a fellow Dark Lord, hacked up a bunch of Dark Jedis along with some aliens and mercenarys and at the end didn't die by getting chucked off a cliff, but owned everything with an army at his feet and some bitchmaid named bastila at his side. Who is really the better Sith Lord around?

I don't know whether to laugh cause you're joking, or be scared because you're this stupid.

Alright kiddies calm down. Now that the holidays are over I suspected that people would be a little stressed. Lets keep this train on the tracks shall we?

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Alright kiddies calm down. Now that the holidays are over I suspected that people would be a little stressed. Lets keep this train on the tracks shall we?

Yeah, i guess your correct. I always get worked up when i talk about sith lords. Gotta love the Lords!

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

It should be noted that Sidious is going to be on par with Yoda(Lightsaber skill wise) come Episode III.....I read that in the latest Star Wars becon

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

i mean what did palpatine do that was so great? i think theres some character info (very detailed) on the web somewhere but im to lazy to look.

and btw yoda is hundreds of years old(giving him much experience) and he is small so he could kill his oponent by jumping all over and making screeching noises like when he battles count dooku.

i mean what did palpatine do that was so great? i think theres some character info (very detailed) on the web somewhere but im to lazy to look.

He was incredibly manipulative. His powers of the darkside were so strong that he was able to be in the same room with jedi masters (Yoda included) and not allow them to feel his presence. He plotted to throw the republic into a civil war, where he controlled both armies, and nobody realized it. He then pulled Anakin to the darkside, and had him kill his former jedi friends. He (palpatine) then reveals himself as the sith lord he really is, and yoda sets out to find him and destroy him.

Yoda does find him, but only after palpatine has shown incredible power of lightning, and basically storms every jedi to death that confronts him, including Mace Windu, although, he just blasts him out a window and Anakin finishes him off below. Then palpatine and yoda duel, and yoda gets jacked.

Afterwards, palpatine leaves and Anakin then confronts Obi Wan, they fight, Obi sorta wins, and Anakin gets jacked in lava. Palpatine then "creates" Darth Vader and Yoda, realizing what has happened, retreats to that little **** hole planet Degobah or however it's spelt.

After that, ep 4-6 start, which basically show Darth Vader owning people, and the Emperor (palpatine) running the republic army (storm troopers - which are the clones). He constructs the "death star" (which is shown at the end of ep2) they destroy a planet, Obi Wan feels it, trains Luke Skywalker, Obi confronts Vader, Vader kills him this time (sorta), and Luke whines like a baby. He rescues the princess gets on the falcon with chewy, Han, 3po and r2, and they fly away. They eventually destroy the death star and then get blitzed on Hoth, a frozen world, Luke seeks out Yoda to be trained as a jedi, meets vader, fights vader, gets his hand cut off, is told vader was his pappy, whines like a baby again, gets rescused, becomes a jedi, goes back to yoda, yoda dies, emperor builds another death star, they meet ewoks, they fight storm troopers, they have a space battle, luke turns himself over to vader, the emperor tries to corrupt luke, luke tries to kill the emeror, vader stops him, they duel, luke cuts off vaders hand, the emperor gets pissed, unleashes lightning, and vader, throws the emperor down a pit to save his son. Vader dies fireworks, dancing ewoks and they live happily everafter.

and btw yoda is hundreds of years old(giving him much experience) and he is small so he could kill his oponent by jumping all over and making screeching noises like when he battles count dooku.

Yeah, but dooku was just a pawn, palpatine is a sith lord, he doesn't fall to yoda's flea tactics.

wow thats the most info anyone has ever given me on star wars...thx...

and if dooku was just a pawn then how come he pwned like hell? well he was a pawn to palpatine (i just read the star wars databank =) ) but he still rocked..not as puppy dog cute as palpatine though.

Marka Ragnos ruled for a century, Exar Kun's APPRENTICE beat Luke, Palpatine was incredibly smart, Revan was also incredibly smart and full of tactics (and powerful).

Those are actually my favourite Sith Lords, though I have to say Revan comes first. Nihilus is interesting, but Obsidian blew his potential.