Anyone played KotOR on R9500 @ R9700?

My R9600 XT had some serious (crashing) issues with my motherboard, so KotOR was crashed quite often. Now I'm considering to use a R9500 softmodded to R9700 for KotOR 2, but I don't know if this works, so I have a question for anyone who played KotOR on a R9500 @ R9700. Does this work without (major) artifacts? Because the engine is basically the same as KotOR, it'll probaby work in K2 too.

My R9600 XT had some serious (crashing) issues with my motherboard, so KotOR was crashed quite often. Now I'm considering to use a R9500 softmodded to R9700 for KotOR 2, but I don't know if this works, so I have a question for anyone who played KotOR on a R9500 @ R9700. Does this work without (major) artifacts? Because the engine is basically the same as KotOR, it'll probaby work in K2 too.

It runs perfectly well on those cards except during the planet level when

Lucozee is playing with the Barbie dolls NeverwinterKnight mentioned

, when it looks rather pinkish. :ermm:"

manthing2.jpg

It runs perfectly well on those cards except during the planet level when

Lucozee is playing with the Barbie dolls NeverwinterKnight mentioned

, when it looks rather pinkish. :-"

:rolleyes::p