New Knights VS the Old knights 2

Lets face it...

Revan could take on Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Sion, Kreia, Marka, Ludo, Bane, Nihilis, and Naga....

AND STILL RIP THEM TO SHREDS!

If Revan can walk into a Star Forge, and kick the living crap out of everything, including Malak, who in my opinion, is a cheap rip off of Vader with a mask, what makes you think he can't walk into a room filled with Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Sion, Kreia, Marka, Ludo, Bane, Nihilis, and Naga and kick the poo outta them? Revan is the ultimate dark Lord. and so is Nihilis. I think the only person who could stand a slice of a chance against Revan would be Nihilis or the Exile.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Lets face it...

Revan could take on Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Sion, Kreia, Marka, Ludo, Bane, Nihilis, and Naga....

AND STILL RIP THEM TO SHREDS!

If Revan can walk into a Star Forge, and kick the living crap out of everything, including Malak, who in my opinion,  is a cheap rip off of Vader with a mask, what makes you think he can't walk into a room filled with Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Sion, Kreia, Marka, Ludo, Bane, Nihilis, and Naga and kick the poo outta them? Revan is the ultimate dark Lord. and so is Nihilis. I think the only person who could stand a slice of a chance against Revan would be Nihilis or the Exile.

Well isn't that incredible...

KotOR is in the EU.

and in all EU sources u will find that Revan is not the only one with tremendous power...

He couldnt stand up to Exar Kun or Marka Ragnos.

Yeah, i forget the power of Ragnos sometimes.... Ragnos could crush Kun though. Although Kun has the best lightsaber that ive ever seen!

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

What matters is raw power not the ability to enhance your powers with artifacts and temples and other things of similar nature. If Kun can enhance his power with various objects it is only reasonable to assume that any other sith lord could do the same. One does not assume the mantle of dark lord of the sith by being a fool so it is also reasonable to assume anyone who has assumed that mantle is well aware not only of the types of things kun did/could do (or any other sith lord) and how to do it themselves or how to prepare themselves before going in and facing them. It is foolishness to assume for instance kun would kick revans butt because revan wouldn't take into account kun has made himself more powerful than he would otherwise be through various artifacts and enhancements and would simply face him.

Revan is painted as the ultimate tactical genius (something kun I don't think ever was) and so it would dawn on him that he would have to prepare for such a fight lest he be overwhelmed by sheer brute force. You must also remember revan appears to have some some of the same things kun did such as using certain planets in wicked ways (not just to give himself brute force power) and was able to resist the draw of certain places that most jedi / force users could not. All of that said it should be assumed if Revan is counted as an official sith lord in by lucas then he should be considered one of the strongest ever. At the end of the game as well the exile is told by a certain someone that he/she is the greatest student they had ever trained so it can be assumed the exile is stronger than revan.

Exar Kun is a joke. I dunno why people think he's a superstrong sith god. I read all the TOTJ: Knights of the Old Republic and TOTJ: Sith War comics, I counted this: he corrupts 20 jedi and kills 3 i think(his master, this one jedi master who teaches Nomi Sunrider the cut-off ability, and the ghost of Freedon Nadd). People think that because he has a Sith amulet, he is a Sith god and no one can stand up to him. I personally think that Revan and the Exile can easily beat him.

As for Ragnos, yeah I guess he was powerful. Sadow was really cunning, I don't know how strong he truly was, not having read TOTJ: Dark Lords of the Sith.

Well, each Dark Lord of the Sith has his/her own strenghts. Ragnos is perhaps one of the most admirable ones because that he got the title and held his own among equals, managed to rule them with an iron first and thus was one of the few (correct me if I'm wrong) Sith Lords to actually die of old age, not in battle or because of another one's schemings. Palpatine could be admired because of the fact that he managed to hide the fact that he was a Sith Lord under both the Jedi Council and the New Republic's "watchful" eyes and then by clever schemes maanged to throw the whole galaxy in a civil war and used that war to play a win-win game (sorta) that finailly ended in him using the old Republic agaisnt the Jedi Council, which had been the Republic's ally.

So in short, in a small or big way, there's something to be admired about each Sith Lord. One does not become a Sith Lord by being merely stupid, after all (through it's possible to become one through pure luck, I guess).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The strongest sith would have had to have been the ones that were actually Sith. The Sith was once a race, until they became extinct. All these new sith follow some ideal. But Revan is a master of combat, he has conquered the ability to Persuade anyone, and he took over his mantle twice.

All these other Sith Lords wanted power, power and power. They looked for artifacts and several Holocrons and sith relics and crap. They do nothing but grow you power in the force, which is important on the other end, but Revan regained his strength not by artifiacts but by realization, adaptation and Mental Balance of his own sheer power. He is one of the smartest Sith ever born, and it shall remain that way. Marka Ragnos was powerful as well, but he could not balance his own power, and it ate him alive. Same with Naga and Ludo, they both fought over power, and it was the cause of their downfalls. That is what brought Malak to his fall. He was stupid, he tried to hunt Revan down to destroy him because in all truth, Malak was jealous of Revans power. Malak always said "Your weak, your unpowerful, blah blah blah". Malak knew in full extent of Revans ultimate power, and he tried to bring him down because he knew that if he didn't bring Revan down, that Revan would conquer him and his assets without even trying. So when the final showdown came, Revan knew what had to be done, Revan had to eliminate the one who wanted to bring him down or else Revan would cripple and fall. And in the end, the Apprentice fell to Revans feet in pathetic defeat. Malak substained his life, sucking the energy out of Republican Soldiers. Malak was sucking on for life, while Revan danced to his prey and broke him down, not just by physical power but by Mental stability and the steadiness of his power. Revan is one of the most powerful beings because he respects his power and makes use of it and appreciates it, as for Naga, Marka and Ludo and Exar, they took advantage of their power, and they did not realize that their own power would take over them and manifest itself to create an inevidable self destruction seqeunce inside of the Sith Lords. Revan utilizes his power and he is extremely smart to do so. That is what makes him one of the greatest ever.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Dude, Revan is awesome buuuuuut.....

Revan was ALWAYS more powerful than Malak.....and the Star forge was filled with crappy half-trained dark jedi that were less than malak.....

it was like Target practice for Revan, it was cake...but...

He couldn't take on that many powerful jedi....he'd get Owned if he tried to take on Vader, Kreia, Naga, Marka, Luke, and etc. etc.

He could probably take on them one at a time....if he EXISTED! GET A LIFE!

I have read some where Darth vader is not as strong as he used to be when he was Anakin Skywalker due to his tremendous injuries in Ep III,so I think in my view Revan is one of my favourite EU sith lords ever!

and on TV my favourite sith lord is Darth Vader.I don't fancy Palpatine very much.

Dude, Revan is awesome buuuuuut.....

Revan was ALWAYS more powerful than Malak.....and the Star forge was filled with crappy half-trained dark jedi that were less than malak.....

it was like Target practice for Revan, it was cake...but...

He couldn't take on that many powerful jedi....he'd get Owned if he tried to take on Vader, Kreia, Naga, Marka, Luke, and etc. etc.

He could probably take on them one at a time....if he EXISTED! GET A LIFE!

You Hypocrisy bugs me.

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

I have read some where Darth vader is not as strong as he used to be when he was Anakin Skywalker due to his tremendous injuries in Ep III,so I think in my view Revan is one of my favourite EU sith lords ever!

and on TV my favourite sith lord is Darth Vader.I don't fancy Palpatine very much.

yes that's the assumption that absolves Lucas from some inconsistencies:

Q: Why is the ep.IV Vader-Ben duel so lame in comparison to the later bombastic lightsaber sequences?

A: Oh, Obi Wan was an old man and Vader was...half machine, so....

Q: Why does Palpatine want Luke as a new apprentice?

A: Vader was a disappointment in that being half machine ne never realized his full potential, so.....

Probably it was due to a decrease in his midichlorian count that he became so weak. :rolleyes:" :blink:"

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I'm convinced that it was truly Supershadow who invented the concept, and not Lucas. Or maybe Supershadow is the alter-ego of Lucas.

anyhow; nothing in Star Wars in meant to be coherent or even make sense so it's a mistake to treat it as a consistent 'universe' in the first place.

In SW-computer games you have the ultimate badass warriors because that's what gamers want to play with; in comics you have the most banal displays of power because that's what fans like and it's all possible to draw; in the OT films you had far too many limitations as to effects, fights, etc. so that's why they turned out the way they did. Back then they had tremendous difficulty even to get Yoda feel a little more than a muppet: Today fans devote endless hours debating whether yoda is 'above lightsabers' because in the prequels, unlike the OT, BLA BLA BLA.....

It's all fluffy fantasy; and the greatest Sith Lord of all times is Lucas himself at the head of his 'empire of dreams'

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

yes that's the assumption that absolves Lucas from some inconsistencies:

Q: Why is the ep.IV Vader-Ben duel so lame in comparison to the later bombastic lightsaber sequences?

A: Oh, Obi Wan was an old man and Vader was...half machine, so....

That is not a inconsistence, it due to the old age of one actor and the fact it was they breaking new grounds.

Q: Why does Palpatine want Luke as a new apprentice?

A: Vader was a disappointment in that being half machine ne never realized his full potential, so.....

Probably it was due to a decrease in his midichlorian count that he became so weak.  :-:-"

First Palpatine says "the son of Skywalker must not be allowed to became a Jedi" with means Palpatine was ordering Vader to kill Luke.

The idea of turning Luke for their side comes from Vader (the line "if he could be turned he would make a powerful ally") that did not wanted to kill his son.

Luke only beat Vader in combat when he used the Dark Side, before it Vader was always in the advantage.

drakron.png

First Palpatine says "the son of Skywalker must not be allowed to became a Jedi" with means Palpatine was ordering Vader to kill Luke.

The idea of turning Luke for their side comes from Vader (the line "if he could be turned he would make a powerful ally") that did not wanted to kill his son.

Luke only beat Vader in combat when he used the Dark Side, before it Vader was always in the advantage.

the exact point that I made about Luke becoming the new apprentice because Vader was not sufficient is part of Lucas's own dvd-commentary.

You're right about the first point, it's wrong to call it an 'inconsistency'. ...but judging by Alec Guiness's sword skills it must have been more than the vigor of young age that he lost in the meantime :D

Zwangvolle Plage!

M