Thr real KOTOR story

How do u think these games really end, and what do u think Revan and the exiles

true natures are, dark or light. In the starwars EU timeline revan is said to have

went the way of the light, but Im not sure I agree. Don't u find the story in kotor 2

just makes more sense as Revan being dark,

Or one of George Lucas. The Star Wars Universe would be here but for him. But he should keep his opinion to himself about what happened.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

I don't care about the EU, or if KOTOR 1&2 are canon -- imho, the games were made so we could make up our own stories within the RPGs given, and I can't say what the "real" story is.

For me, though, Revan is a female darksider....and KOTOR2 reflected that very well. My Exile, however, is a male Pillar of Light! We'll see on subsequent replays what works best, but I really am enjoying this playthrough, and how the story unfolded.

On my first play through I played a more neutral exile, which i think is proubly the

most logical approach in terms of how the character would possible be, say in a

movie or book. but given that in order to get in the cave on korriban u have to be

dark or light, u have to make a choice. And realisicly I just can't see a jedi that

has seen what the exile has seen, coming out of exile to be uber light. It just

doesn't make sense.

What do u guys think about, maybe in kotor 3, Dark revan and Dark exile fighting

an even darker sith (true sith). A sort of riddick approach where an evil is used to

fight a greater evil.

On my first play through I played a more neutral exile, which i think is proubly the

most logical approach in terms of how the character would possible be, say in a

movie or book. but given that in order to get in the cave on korriban u have to be

dark or light, u have to make a choice. And realisicly I just can't see a jedi that

has seen what the exile has seen, coming out of exile to be uber light. It just

doesn't make sense.

What do u guys think about, maybe in kotor 3, Dark revan and Dark exile fighting

an even darker sith (true sith). A sort of riddick approach where an evil is used to

fight a greater evil.

Thats actually a cool idea :D

Well it is already said in the game that Revan as a Dark sider chose to not care for the Republic or the Sith, but focused on a greater threat. Revan also seems to be gathering forces - he told Mandalore/Canderous to gather the Mandalorians, and if you say Revan was Light he tells Carth to take care of the Republic, but I guess as a Dark sider Revan assembles the Sith and most likely the Star Forge - he apparently was the only one strong enough to rule it, others would die by its overwhelming power.

Well it is already said in the game that Revan as a Dark sider chose to not care for the Republic or the Sith, but focused on a greater threat. Revan also seems to be gathering forces - he told Mandalore/Canderous to gather the Mandalorians, and if you say Revan was Light he tells Carth to take care of the Republic, but I guess as a Dark sider Revan assembles the Sith and most likely the Star Forge - he apparently was the only one strong enough to rule it, others would die by its overwhelming power.

Yea if you think about it the next game (if there is one, and if there isnt one ill kill someone.. jk? ;) ) It could have some great pottential for having some great battles that would be as rememberable the movies (the old ones not the new ones but e3 looks assome) but i want some rememberable bosses that will be fun to play against and will also have some significane to the plot cough*Nhilus*cough! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

My impression having played both games multiple times as male and female characters is

1) Revan is a NEUTRAL (neither light or dark) Male. (story just makes much more sence with the Bastila connection with Revan as a male.)

2)Exile is a Light Side Male who turned away from war until manipulated back into the fight (again, the flow of the story makes much more sence with exile as a male rather then female).

3) Its my impression that the Exile and Revan will join forces in a somewhat uneasy alliance to fight the true Sith Threat outside of known space.

4) The Jedi's will be rebuilt by Handmaiden, Visas, and Mira

5) Bao will continue his role as a planet rebuilder (telos and them)

6) Mandalore is waiting for word from Revan to bring the Mandalorians into the battle at which point they will be wiped out (as hinted to by Kreia).

7) Carth and Bastilla will protect the republic Boarders as requested to do by Revan.

Thats my understanding of the future events. While both games were playable as male or female the story line seems to flow much more smoothly with Revan and the Exile both being male.