Best Sith Prestige Class??

I'm playing as a female DS consular and I've saved at level 15. I have a question, would it be totally stupid to choose Sith Maurader as my prestige class at this point?? My strength attribute is like 10 because my first playthrough I was a fully armored dual lightsaber wielding melee maniac with no armor restricted force powers. I am more interested in the story now so I've ditched the dumb goliath role and went for this instead.

Now. Will the lightsaber finesse feat help me out or will I still suck?? My dex is decent, I think 17 or so, most of my points went into wisdom. SO, should I stick to my path and go ultimate force wielding Sith Lord with the super duper friggin awesome Force Crush? Or should I totally switch it up and become more balanced. Will my force powers/points/etc be effected by the change? I still want to be able to floor a room of enemies with one force storm in case of emergencies ya kno?

If you want to talk about your most effective Exile builds or just general discussion on playing the game with different classes please feel free. I enjoy reading all the variables and this is only my 3rd time playing.

I'm playing as a female DS consular and I've saved at level 15.  I have a question, would it be totally stupid to choose Sith Maurader as my prestige class at this point?? My  strength attribute is like 10 because my first playthrough I was a fully armored dual lightsaber wielding melee maniac with no armor restricted force powers. I am more interested in the story now so I've ditched the dumb goliath role and went for this instead.

Now. Will the lightsaber finesse feat help me out or will I still suck?? My dex is decent, I think 17 or so,  most of my points went into wisdom. SO, should I stick to my path and go ultimate force wielding Sith Lord with the super duper friggin awesome Force Crush? Or should I totally switch it up and become more balanced. Will my force powers/points/etc be effected by the change? I still want to be able to floor a room of enemies with one force storm in case of emergencies ya kno?

If you want to talk about your most effective Exile builds or just general discussion on playing the game with different classes please feel free. I enjoy reading all the variables  and this is only my 3rd time playing.

I would just go on to Sith Lord. The bonuses you get to your force powers are just crazy. Once you go back to Datooine towards the end of the game you get this power called 'Force Crush' and its just waaaaaaaaaaaaay over powered. You'll just have to see for yourself. Litereally nothing in the game was a challenge for me, I don't think I actually swung at anything with my lightsaber for the last half the game.

Frankly I think by the time you get to the last part of the game, almost any class combinations you chose are so over powered that it doesn't really matter much. Everything just falls over dead when you look at it.

If you wan't more skills choose assassin. But nomather what you choose you will be way powerful enough with both saber and force. So just decide if you want more forcepowers, feats or skills. Assassin for skill, marauder for feats and lord for powers....

If you wan't more skills choose assassin. But nomather what you choose you will be way powerful enough with both saber and force. So just decide if you want more forcepowers, feats or skills. Assassin for skill, marauder for feats and lord for powers....

But Assassin is nowhere near as good as Watchman... So I wouldn't pick it if you're going DS.

But Assassin is nowhere near as good as Watchman... So I wouldn't pick it if you're going DS.

Does the watchman get something the the assassin doesn't get?

Does the watchman get something the the assassin doesn't get?

The Sith Assassin does a lot more damage with Sneak Attack than a Watchman does...still assassin sucks =\