Darth Nihilus

WHAT'S THAT!!!!! I killed him as easily as a sith soldier! The beast on Malachor V made me lost more live! I think it's not a good decision to had made him so easy to beat... the ''lord'' were suppose to be veeeeery powerful and all living thing should me dying only in his presence soon... It can be possible to have made a sith lord so easy to beat! I had non challenge and were verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy dissapointed about that.... The powerfull Darth Nihilus with is ghost vessel who destroyed the wolrd of visa only with is force power.... that's may be a joke!!! :thumbsup:

And you what do you think about him?

WHAT'S THAT!!!!! I killed him as easily as a sith soldier! The beast on Malachor V made me lost more live! I think it's not a good decision to had made him so easy to beat... the ''lord'' were suppose to be veeeeery powerful and all living thing should me dying only in his presence soon... It can be possible to have made a sith lord so easy to beat! I had non challenge and were verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy dissapointed about that.... The powerfull Darth Nihilus with is ghost vessel who destroyed the wolrd of visa only with is force power.... that's may be a joke!!! :)

Well, I completely agree. The entire end part of the game is incredibly anti-climatic. You can pretty easily beat the last "end game" part that includes the Telos/Ravager sequences and the Malachor V sequences with one lightsaber tied behind your back.

For my "dark side" play through I tried to make what I would think would be a *weak* character, all 8's in STR, CON, DEX and jedi consular/sith lord character classes. By the time I got to the second planet I was sodomizing hordes of enemies by just clicking on force lightning. By the time I got force crush at the end of the game, it was a freaking joke. Also that power seems bugged because 2 casts of it will bring down any NPC in the game no matter what. Maybe it's supposed to be that way, but I defeated Sion at the end of the game by just hitting force crush and watching him flop around like an epileptic monkey until he gave up.

All in all I thought the final sequence for KOTOR-1 was pretty much superior to the final sequence to KOTOR-2, both in terms of challenge as well as being more, how do I put this... gripping? enthralling? I felt like the assault on the star forge was much more hectic (especially with the waves of enemies coming at you) than the entire end sequence on Malachor V was.

I know I'm not the only one who played through the end of the game and went, "Uh.... wtf??"

i didnt enjoy malachor v. it was like a race to the finish line, despite the fact the planet was supposed to be such a big part of the mandalorian invasion. i was hoping there would be more story involved, where wed still have to explore and adventure on malachor v. but instead it was basically the star forge where we fought our way to the last fights with the end boss. disappointing ending.

WHAT'S THAT!!!!! I killed him as easily as a sith soldier! The beast on Malachor V made me lost more live! I think it's not a good decision to had made him so easy to beat... the ''lord'' were suppose to be veeeeery powerful and all living thing should me dying only in his presence soon... It can be possible to have made a sith lord so easy to beat! I had non challenge and were verrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyy dissapointed about that.... The powerfull Darth Nihilus with is ghost vessel who destroyed the wolrd of visa only with is force power.... that's may be a joke!!! ;)

You whiney little Gizka! Try going in there alone! You gotta remember, you DO fight him with your party, but yeah, he's still pretty easy, i guess the Exile is stronger! MWUAHAHA!

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG