RPGs of 2005

EnderAndrew

My spanish is just improvisation at best :)

I hear you. One would think that being neighbors and all we would do better at understanding each other. Ah, the bitter irony... :thumbsup:

If he talk in portuguese I can understand what he says, Portuguese isn't very different than gallego :)

Sim, ouvi dizer que haviam algumas semelhan

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My spanish is just improvisation at best :)

I hear you. One would think that being neighbors and all we would do better at understanding each other. Ah, the bitter irony... :thumbsup:

If he talk in portuguese I can understand what he says, Portuguese isn't very different than gallego :)

manthing2.jpg

It's not that suprising as you two live in the same city.  :)"

Say what? :thumbsup:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The problem for me is that I'm really in the mood to start playing a new, good RPG. But there are none! There aren't even any mediocre new RPG's out there (unless I ignore my brain and start enjoying japanese console RPG's on my PS2)!

I guess my best chance is Dungeon Lords. It's the one closest to completion, reminds me of Gothic and has one good name behind it (D.W. Bradley). If only Heuristic Park or Dreamcatcher could set a releasedate for it.. (it was supposed to come out before xmas 2004).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Never buy a game that has "dungeon" in the title.

Well, its only a month til K2 is released in sweden(feb 11)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ive got hopes that the fall isnt going to be completely crap.

So far it looks like another instance of a great game ruined by an overwhelming amount of bugs. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'd hate to be german. Gothic/Gothic 2 were also shockfull of bugs when they were released on the german market. By the time they had been translated to english, most of the bugs had been fixed. It almost seems like german game producers use their audience as free beta testers before aiming for the international market. People complaining about Troika should take one look at the poor germans before opening their mouths (that includes me, actually).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It almost seems like german game producers use their audience as free beta testers before aiming for the international market.

*Cough*Lucas*cough*Kotor2*Hark!*

:(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein