RPGs of 2005

EnderAndrew

are these really the only rpgs scheduled for a 2005 release?  i could have sworn there were more than that.  >_<

thats rather depressing.  :p

We tracked 31 full releases...seems a fair bit to me. Some won't make it, some won't get finished at all, some others will pop up and lots will be crap. You expected more than that?

We tracked 31 full releases...seems a fair bit to me.  Some won't make it, some won't get finished at all, some others will pop up and lots will be crap.  You expected more than that?

yeah my mistake. i didnt see the link for part 2 and 3 of the article, so i thought those listed on page 1 were it, hence my "is that all?" comment. :">

are these really the only rpgs scheduled for a 2005 release?  i could have sworn there were more than that.  :blink:

thats rather depressing.  ;)

We tracked 31 full releases...seems a fair bit to me. Some won't make it, some won't get finished at all, some others will pop up and lots will be crap. You expected more than that?

I've learned that it's best not to have any expectations of great cRPG's in the 21th century. <_<

For all the genocide, ethnic cleansing and wars the 20th century will be remembered for, at least we can thank it for FO1, FO2 & PS:T. :">

manthing2.jpg

Bah. Games have tended to get better. I expect that overall trend to continue though 2004 wasn't the best year. Some people have nostaligia twisting the past.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"but not necesarrily story wise"

true. Story wise it's always a crapshoot. Espicially sicne story has nothing to do with the tech and is almost 100% opinion based on whther someone likes or dislikes a story.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

The ones that interest me are:

goldenland

the fall

metalheart (maybe)

i was looking forward to goldenland, but the looooooong time spent translating the game into english has me thinking it's vaporware. my guess is the game isn't doing that well and the publisher is balking. given this, and the fact that the developers never visit their own message board (not since october), i doubt we'll see it this year, maybe never.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

volourn, you've had good luck with supporting comments from the masses lately... perhaps your form of "clarity" is catching?

taks

PS: i couldn't resist... :thumbsup:

comrade taks... just because.

Hey, you're getting better  don't feel ashamed

Your English is far better than my Spanish remember

I'm not sure about that milady, I think your spanish is better than my english :lol:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Not offence Ludozee, but my english is very poor, and about your gramathics I'm worst ever, then I write with english words but using the spanish gramathical rules :">

Please, by all means accept my humble apologies if made you feel bad about yourself...

I am the one who should be ashamed...(But I still do think they look cute. I can't seem to find them on my keyboard though :devil: )

Edit: Well, this is a great place to improve your English (that is, if you don't pay a lot of attention to grammatical errors ;) )

My spanish is just improvisation at best :)

I hear you. One would think that being neighbors and all we would do better at understanding each other. Ah, the bitter irony... :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

My spanish is just improvisation at best ;)

I hear you. One would think that being neighbors and all we would do better at understanding each other. Ah, the bitter irony... :thumbsup:

If he talk in portuguese I can understand what he says, Portuguese isn't very different than gallego :thumbsup:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA