RPGs of 2005

EnderAndrew

I liked the Resident Evil movies.  They are the best adaption game to movie I have ever seen.  Besides it has a naked Milla Jovovich in both.  You can never go wrong with a naked Milla.  :D

Oh, Resident Evil games are the only games worth playing on a Gamecube.

Movies? :lol: When did the second one came out?

Bah, the Metalheart home page is gone. I can't really find out anything about the Cops 2170 thing either, since I don't read Russian. Also I was interested in Goldenland, but it doesn't seem it will ever be released in English... and I have my doubts whether most of the others on this list will be either.

Frustrates me, because these European games by small developers are the ones that sound the best to me personally.

I once walked past a Gamecube stand where you could play for free.. I shoveled away an army of kids, grabbed the controller and thought, "Ok, what the hell, let's give it a shot. It can't all be happy tomatoes and fluffy bunnies, right?!". The game I started was called Ribbit King (if I remember correctly) and it was kind of a golf game, but instead of balls you had frogs to whack. The game was so cutesy and colourful and happy it makes me sick just to think about it!!

Check it out: http://www.ribbitking.com/

I don't think I'll ever touch a Gamecube again..

Ps. Definition of irony: it turned out I had to review Ribbit King for the PS2 a few months later..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"Ps. Definition of irony: it turned out I had to review Ribbit King for the PS2 a few months later.. "

Ha. If I had a heart, stories like this would warm me up. :D

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

RPGs for 2005

Sure

KOTOR II

Elder Scrolls IV (if is as good as Morrowind will be a good game :) )

Maybe

The Witcher

Bloodrayne II (No coments about what type of game is)

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Kotor2 - I belive the hype.

Dungeon Lords - Probably arse

Dungeon Siege 2 - Most definently arse

The Bard

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "