RPGs of 2005

EnderAndrew

I've been keeping an eye on that one for some time now. Apparently the isometric view and TB combat are the only resemblances the game has to Fallout. It's set in an alien world and apparently you start the game with two premade characters. To what extent you are allowed to customize those two at the beginning of the game, I don't know.

But um, hadn't you heard of Metalheart before? They've kept posting previews and developer interviews and notes at the NMA site since the game was announced. :unsure:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Looks like it's going to be a good year for me! Dungeon Lords, Gothic 3 and.. uhm.. I forgot the last one. Anyhow, GOOD!

Let's just hope that Gothic 3 makes it out in 2005.

Ps. Boiling Point looks extremely good too. Let's hope it plays as well as it sounds.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm interested in a whole bunch. I'm sure they won't all turn out the way I'd like them to but I'll wait to judge them when I see them.

KotOR2

Freedom Force vs TTR - more of a squad-based strategy but the original was brilliant

The Fall

The Witcher - fantastic art and the gameworld is intertesting

Dungeon Lords - I want to see what Bradley has done

Gothic 3

Oblivion

Metalheart - don't like the two pre-generated characters but I'm a Fallout fan

Star Wolves - I'm a space junkie

Heart of Eternity - looks somewhat Gothic-like, horses

Boiling Point

And I'll probably pick up Power of Law and Restricted Area as short diversions.

Buy a Gamecube and get the Resident Evil games  :D

:thumbsup:BLASPHEMY!! ;)

Game Cube is the enemy of all that is not sucky and lame!

Game cube is that upon which small children tool ethnic blue collar characters and their cartoonish animal companions around linear maze and racing games.

You'll need to turn in your geek card.

No offense, but Resident Evil is a piece of monkey dung.

But, it had Milla Jovovich in it! :devil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I liked the Resident Evil movies. They are the best adaption game to movie I have ever seen. Besides it has a naked Milla Jovovich in both. You can never go wrong with a naked Milla. :D

Oh, Resident Evil games are the only games worth playing on a Gamecube.