I need some questions answered

HK-47: I got him to tell me about Carth and his former master (we all know who it was) but then he refuses to tell me why Revan didn't care for the Republic, and I cannot Influence him anymore seeing as I'm in the Trayus Academy now and I won't be seeing HK-47 anymore.

I went to Nar Shadaa first, then Korriban, then Dantooine, then Onderon/Dxun.

HK rarely was impressed by my cruel actions, only happened twice in a few planets.

Was I supposed to go to Onderon first or what? And why can't I install the HK Pacifism thing in HK, and how do I do it?

T3-M4: Can't get him to show me Carth, as I heard it is possible. I never saw some new sort of dialogue choice for T3, and one time I even repaired him so much that I could meditate with him, but I still couldn't get him to show me that stuff.

pick and choose your spots for HK

Killing the old man (mechanic) and the droid vendor and the trapped salvager (inside lower enclave) on Dantoine gives influence.

Killing Londas (the husband) in Nar Shadar docks gives influence

and picking the right conversations give influence.

Thats all I needed to do with HK (I was surprised he didnt react what so ever to the HK droids on Dunx when you first land.....designer oversite im guessing).

Far as T3 goes, all you have to do is compliment him and reair his computer and repairs. That builds up more then enough influence to get your force point increase and full conversation effects.

Ok, thanks. How many times do I have to Influence HK-47 to make him tell me everything?

The only times I got Influence was when I killed an old man at the landing pad of Dantooine, and when I said "Yes Hk, kill 'em all" in Onderon's cantina.

I killed that salvager guy in the Enclave but HK didn't say anything, and I can't really get HK-47 until right after Nar Shadaa.

Also who is the droid vendor, and where is he/she?

Ok, thanks. How many times do I have to Influence HK-47 to make him tell me everything?

The only times I got Influence was when I killed an old man at the landing pad of Dantooine, and when I said "Yes Hk, kill 'em all" in Onderon's cantina.

I killed that salvager guy in the Enclave but HK didn't say anything, and I can't really get HK-47 until right after Nar Shadaa. 

Also who is the droid vendor, and where is he/she?

Geeda (sp?) is on Nar Shaddaa, on the main square area with the rest of the merchants. You have to complete a quest for her before you can get the pacifism upgrade.

only 3 or 4 time but be aware that if you have other party members they may gain influence instead.

For instance, if you kill the mechanic on Dant and have HK-47 and Mandalore in group, mandalore will say "well he had that coming" and you will gain influence with Mandalore not HK.

Same goes for Droid merchant on Dant, if you have HK and GO-TO in group, GO-TO will take priority over HK.

Droid merchant on Dant is right outside the side entrance of Kondor (or how ever its spelt)

You cant kill him till after the mercs attack (you find his hydrospamer inside one of the droids you repair). That opens up the conversation string that allows you to kill him or gain massive light side points.