Cliff Hanger or Tidy ending.

With reguard to PC Games which do you prefer?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. With reguard to PC Games which do you prefer?

• Cliff Hanger Ending
    • Tidy Ending
    • Both
    • Undecided

it is too bad then that Empire is what obsidian were shooting for with the kotor2 ending.

HA! Good Fun!

Nihilus: Exile... I am your father!

Exile: NOOOOOO!

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/575/575798p1.html

"Chris Avellone: As far as the story goes, I think maybe we were trying too hard for an Empire Strikes Back feel especially in terms of the revelations toward the end game and the resolutions - we just wanted the player to feel like there was something more going on, something greater, and it may not have seemed to tie together as well as it should. We could have made more of an effort to keep the game more self-contained, but the more that option was discussed toward the end, the less appealing it seemed - we wanted more of a sense that the saga would continue, that what was happening was only symptomatic of something occurring on an even greater scale. I think this is something that sat well with some gamers, but not others."

take it as you will.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)