Jedi Enclave

Is the death of the 3 remaining jedi masters is inevitable? Or accepting the punishement would have made a difference? I said stop then Kreia come and kill em....

thanks

I believe it happens no matter what. It's part of the story that really bugs me. The death of the masters serves no purpose to further the story, it just seems wierd. Also going back to the jedi enclave as a Dark Sider makes no sense. I killed everyone, I know there is no one there, why do we have the same cut scene, then PAN across an empty room just to get different dialogue from Kreia and the same conclusion.

It's really quite retarded. o.o

Rush job, most likely.  Just like with Vash. Doesn't really make sense otherwise, unless MCA's been reading a lot of George R. R. Martin lately (who kills main characters off all the time for no reason, after making you fell that they are important).

awkward... but not a rush job.

kreia hated the force and force users... is reason she found you... 'cause you is an ambulatory gaping wound in the force. kreia sees all force users as slaves to the force... and she hates the quasi-sentient force and its "desire" for balance and so she uses you to destroy all the remaining force users.

keep in mind that the jedi masters, while being deceitful bastards who use you throughout the entire game, is possibly right 'bout you... at least kreia believes that they is right 'bout the danger you pose to the force. that is exactly why she makes you powerful 'nuff to destroy all such force slaves... including herself.

the jedi masters HAD to die... just as did scion and nihilus.

atris is the one hole for us... am not seeing how she could survive... doesn't fit. with all of kreai's careful planning, we can't see how she would leave such an obvious loose end.

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Is the death of the 3 remaining jedi masters is inevitable? Or accepting the punishement would have made a difference? I said stop then Kreia come and kill em....

thanks

I believe it happens no matter what. It's part of the story that really bugs me. The death of the masters serves no purpose to further the story, it just seems wierd. Also going back to the jedi enclave as a Dark Sider makes no sense. I killed everyone, I know there is no one there, why do we have the same cut scene, then PAN across an empty room just to get different dialogue from Kreia and the same conclusion.

It's really quite retarded. o.o

I havent reached there yet with my dark side character (female) but with my male character the death of the 3 masters DOES effect the story as your out cold and Kreia tells the handmaiden it was her that killed you so she reacts and takes Kreai to Atris for punishment! Definately advances the storyline!

PS: It also makes sence Kreai does exactly that for the Masters being such Twits!!!!!

Their reaction (if playing LS) to you saving Saving Dant, Saving Onderon, finding new fuel for Telos, and surviving the sith that they have been hidding from (lets call it what it is) is to strip you of your power???????

My only complaint at that specific encounter is YOU cant kill all 3 of them for either falling to the dark side for embrassing their jealousy and envy or just killing them for being to STUPID to live!!!!!

they have to die there is no getting around it- i think its dumb considering they were warming up to you individually (when light side)

am thinking that such were the point. the jedi ain't so nice and cuddly in this game. they concealed truths from you and they were using you much as did kreia... but they had good intentions?

am honestly surprised that obsidian were able to get lucas ok on some of thir kotor2 stuff... or maybe the lucas guys didn't really get what obsidian were doing.

*shrug*

obsidian execution might have been clumsy, but, for the most part, we liked what they were trying to do with the story.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)