How to get Jedi.

Yes. To convert your crew members, you have to have high influence with them. It doesn't matter what side you are on, you can convert them light or dark. There are certain spots that give you influence with certain characters. I'd figure out which ones you want to convert and the spots where you get influence before you get too far into the game.

Thank yah! :p

The first game i had (Which i cant play any longer cuz i gave old XBOX to my cousin) was my lightside character and all my party members where beefed in Melee combat. they were Melee combat masters, and so was i. I didn't use a single lightsaber throughout the game! But one of my characters accidentally turned Jedi, but then i lost Influnence so i got ****ed over.

"There is no running or hiding, Jedi. Your times up."

-Boba Fett-

BOBAFETT.JPG

Yes. To convert your crew members, you have to have high influence with them. It doesn't matter what side you are on, you can convert them light or dark. There are certain spots that give you influence with certain characters. I'd figure out which ones you want to convert and the spots where you get influence before you get too far into the game.

You don't have to have high influence you can alos go the other way and have very low influence, works that way to ;)

The way I see it is that it works both ways. To open up conversation you can either have high influence or very low influence. So to get someone to open you up, you have to choose to gain or loose influence, if you alternate between the two you just end up at square one.

I tried this with G0-T0 when I was playing light side and I got influence success with him on a question that I previously had influence failure on, after that I had lost influence with him I got influence success on the question.