Cool "Happy Holiday" KOTOR Wallpaper

Hello! (w00t)

Look what I stumpled apon!, thought it was very cool.you don't come across all the kotor crew together very often so I thought I share it with my fellow KOTOR fans out there.not normally any where on the net can you get a decent wallpaper with all the crew together.

So any way I hope you all enjoy your "Happy Holidays" wallpaper with our beloved KOTOR crew :lol:

Cheero

Bastila Skywalker

;) :D

post-6125-1104834173_thumb.jpg

Very nice, I especially like Malak as a snowman.

And Bastila as a blond eh.

Thx for sharing.

I actually have my own to share. It is art work, rather than photoshoping.

This is simply gorgeous. (Has female Revan, rather than the usual male)

post-4686-1104838745_thumb.jpg

I hope you all like it.

EDIT- I didnt make this, I found this at kotorfanfic.com, by a person called aimo.

A later post by me gives link.

Sorry creator of this peice of art, should have put in that you did it in first place.

I am so embarrassed.

Sorry about confusion to all of you.

Thx for sharing.

I hope you all like it.

You made that!? O_O. Very nice, very nice! :shifty:. Even if I do prefer Revan being a male :-. Going to do similar, err, poster for KOTOR 2? :D.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Thx for sharing.

I hope you all like it.

KOTOR fanatic did you draw that?:p thats great!,Do you have one with a male Revan at all? please lpease please please I need more wallpaper with the kotor crew male Revan perferably! (w00t)

I have been looking every where for a male Revan with the while crew together! does anyone know where I can get more wallpaper at all? with all the crew?KOTORfan do you have a male Revan with the whole crew at all as professional as that?(sorry for repeating my self I have too have more lol ;) ), if you do can you post it here as I am having no luck in finding any more,this is my favourite Revan picture though below drawn by Bioware.This is how I picture Revan in my mind! see below:

lol *blushes* my prince charming the ultimate Revan *blushes* :lol:

post-6125-1104852868_thumb.jpg

That's pretty nifty Photoshoping. It almost looks as if it could be in-game.

A little late and out of season now but yes, you can have it in game. It is much more than a photoshop job and includes a modelling job too: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141882

KOTOR fanatic did you draw that?shocked.gif thats great!,Do you have one with a male Revan at all?

I have been looking every where with a male Revan with the while crew does anyone know where I can get a wallpaper at all?,KOTORfan do you have a male Revan with the whole crew at all as professional as that? if you do can you post it here as I am having no luck in finding any more,this is my favourite Revan though below drawn by Bioware.This is how I picture Revan in my mind! see below:

Jeezus Chriiist, I am sorry, I should have put who did it.

It wasn't me.

(I think I broke copywrite, will correct last post).

There is plenty more art besides the one I posted.

Anyway, I found it here.

kotorfanfic.com/place of art

To creator, I apologize about not saying you made it.

To everyone, sorry I didn't put down creator.

It wasnt me who made it!

Only God knows why.

Sorry Sorry Sorry

Sorry Bas Skywalker.

Like I say, I really shouldve put creator in, in the first place, but heh, I have posted a link to plenty of cool artwork.

Hope you enjoy it.

Again sorry.

Yeah, I think Aimo might only ever have played as a female Revan.

*crys* BOO HOO  :)  :-

they are great pictures but they only deal with a female Revan not any male revans though :)

Right. Hmm, perhaps the artist could be (force) persauded itno making one or two with a male Revan in it? :D.

But I think this has both a Male and Female Revan in it. And this one does show Revan, but doesn't say if he/she was a male or female...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Right. Hmm, perhaps the artist could be (force) persauded itno making one or two with a male Revan in it? grin.gif

Yeah, I suppose you could 'request' one with a male Revan in it.

But I think this has both a Male and Female Revan in it.

Yes it does.

I know, i know. It was a joke :D.

Me: [Force Persaude] You will draw a KOTOR pic with a Male Revan in it! (preferably sharing a kiss with Bastila)

Artist: I will draw a KOTOR pic with a Male Revan in it... Hey! No fair using Force Persausion!

:)

someone has too be out there who is really good at drawing.and could make a range of colored wallpaper for us cool *craized* :D kotor fans (including my self thanks too bioware of course :D ) who can make professional wallpaper of the crew of kotor for us like aimostudios did or as professional as aimo :)

there has to be more out there....

I know, i know. It was a joke :D.

Me: [Force Persaude] You will draw a KOTOR pic with a Male Revan in it! (preferably sharing a kiss with Bastila)

Artist: I will draw a KOTOR pic with a Male Revan in it... Hey! No fair using Force Persausion!

:)

Lies on the floor laughing really hard :-:)